my cars aren't auto storing nor repairing

+
So uhh.... my map is starting to look pretty cluttered by car icons and what's more, they aren't being repaired of any dings or missing parts.

Yet another annoying bug from a game that seems to be more bugs than game.

Did you try calling the car?

If that doesn‘t help (and the broken car isn‘t related to a specific quest), you can also check out the info from the support website:

(please click on Contact Us to send a ticket if these suggestions are not workin)

In general, cars can enter a state in which they aren't repaired when called from some distance. They wind up stuck with that kind of damage.

It usually happens when they get damaged on spawn (e.g. when they spawn inside another car, or an obstacle, or run through an obstacle on their way to the owner. After that, it doesn't matter what the distance and how many times they are called. They are ever-broken.

The only cure I came up with is to destroy them completely, and then I get a new car via the insurance plan. It costs 100 bucks. You can blow em up or sink them.

It should be fixed.

Did you try calling the car?

If that doesn‘t help (and the broken car isn‘t related to a specific quest), you can also check out the info from the support website:

(please click on Contact Us to send a ticket if these suggestions are not workin)
Yes i have called the car. Every car i own is in world and not going to storage nor being repaired if damaged, This one got scraped on the way out of the cave i got it from and I have had it for over 30 real world hours of game time in this state.
Note the minimap car icons as well.

I think you get a minimap icon for each separate car. So if you use 2 different ones, you'll have them both active at the same time and they have their own indicator.

I think you get a minimap icon for each separate car. So if you use 2 different ones, you'll have them both active at the same time and they have their own indicator.
Previously when you summoned a new car or i think went out of range of the previous, the previous was moved into storage provided it was a certain distance away, and then repaired. This time around is the first time I have seen all my cars out at the same time and not repairing.
You cannot manually put them into storage.

yeah storing and loading were "damaged" in one of the previous patches....cars haven't stored since, and there is an obvious struggle with loading objects, environments, etc .( pop in ) .all caused by the same patch been known since the patch was implemented...added to the list of problems

"MY CARS AREN'T AUTO STORING NOR REPAIRING"

For your vehicles not despawning anymore, seems intended ever since patch 1.2. To have your vehicle repaired, move far away from it, summon another vehicle, do a gig, complete it, then summon that vehicle again. In my game it's fixed.

Previously, other cars wouldn't clutter my mini-map.
Now they do. So, yeah, that is another thing to fix imo.

It wouldn't harm to only display nearby cars, say within a relatively small range. Two hundred meters?

Previously, other cars wouldn't clutter my mini-map.
Now they do. So, yeah, that is another thing to fix imo.

It wouldn't harm to only display nearby cars, say within a relatively small range. Two hundred meters?
Or simpler (I think) and more practical, only display the icon of the "active" vehicle regardless of the distance (the one that appears when you briefly press the button).
So you have always only one icon on HUD (never more).

But I think, at the start, it must be like that and the "multiple" icons are a bug :)

I wonder if there is anything more to it we haven't noticed yet? Like leaving it parked at XMARK would repair it in some time.
Think there's still an ongoing issue with repairing vehicles in general, whereas a repair job is only temporary, missing parts cannot be restored, but the placement of the vehicles persists more or less throughout the rest of the game. It's needed for repair jobs and replacement of missing parts to equally persist throughout the rest of the game.

One creative way CDPR could do it, is for players to be able to drive the broken vehicle on top of a flatbed truck, and drive it either to Dakota's, or Delamain's for permanent repairs. But it looks to me that they're working on this at the moment and adjusting things in phases. just have to wait and see.

Talking about repair shops, I would actually like to be able to customize cars. As in change color, tyre type, spoilers, the engine, you name it.

Imagine Mai Mai with a Caliburn engine. Vrm Vrm vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D Brakes too hard and flips over lol.

the thing is the cars would de-spawn and would repair them selves and worked great before the patch made these un needed changes
now it's worse...why did they change it for the worse?

Top Bottom