My choices from TW2 and their consequences (SPOILERS)

+
I dont know if its here but if you help Triss and no Anais/Saskia than Carduin of Lan Exeter and you have dialogue option with him before Radovid ship in Oxenfurt
Geralt : Your King does not forget easily .
Carduin: Such things as she did to His Majesty are impossible to forget.

here you go :

You could ad it on main page @Toyen

Could you give us a better resolution? I can't read it. Any video? Where did you find this NPC?

This was one area I was disappointed in with TW3. After how much changed in TW2 depending on your choices, I was hoping answering these questions would similarly see huge changes in the gameworld. The biggest one I can think of is the Letho answer. Other than that, it was underwhelming and didn't seem to change much (in some cases, changed nothing).

Yes very, especially Iorveth and Saskia and everyone acting as if these 2 important characters never existed.

Such minor characters like Louisa La Valette and Carudin are making a comeback while my two favorites are nowhere to be found : (

I said better, thank you

---------- Updated at 01:02 AM ----------

Yes very, especially Iorveth and Saskia and everyone acting as if these 2 important characters never existed. : (

Probably because it never happened. Our biggest hope it's Hearts of Stone Expansion. I think that we will see Saskia or Iorveth (or both) but I don't have any hope for the fate of Upper Aedirn.

And, if at the end we don't see them, we should forget them. They won't appear

Last edited:
I am sure that they will apear in Hearth of Stone ,no doubt they must be spamed on that topic everyday, so Iorveth 99% Saskia 65%. Iorveth was cut from game so its obvius they save him to have great cameo in expansion. Besides when do you think they will reveal first screen/trailer ?

In my TW2 walkthrough Geralt slaughtered all nifls in their camp - and none of imperials even didn't mention it.

Last edited:
@Toyen you might want to add to the story breaker section:

There is a mage disguised as an apothecary in an small church outside of Novigrad, who also makes mention to the massacre at Loc Muinne, even if you saved triss.

Oh yes I remember that one!

Do you think you could find a video of that conversation to confirm this? I do not remember exactly what he was saying so I need some evidence : D

Also, added the update on the fates of Iorveth and Saskia as described in the comic that came with HoS.

There is a mage disguised as an apothecary in an small church outside of Novigrad, who also makes mention to the massacre at Loc Muinne, even if you saved triss.

Is it this mage ?
Mage 01: Greetings… what is it?

Geralt: Looking for some potion ingredients.
Mage 01: There's been a mistake… I'm no mage. No, no, no. I'm an apothecary.
Geralt: Mhm. Could swear I saw you at the summit in Loc Muinne.
Mage 01: That may have been my twin brother…
Geralt: Stop it. To the Eternal Fire I'm a boil to be lanced, same as you. Relax, not about to turn you in.
Mage 01: *Sigh* What do you want?

Geralt choice: Got anything to sell?

Geralt: Got anything interesting to sell?
Mage 01: I do, but shhh…

Geralt choice: Gwent - let's play.

Geralt: Wouldn't mind a few rounds of cards.

Geralt choice: How'd you wind up here?

Geralt: How'd you end up here? Crematory wouldn't exactly be my first choice if I needed to hide…
Mage 01: I wound up here by accident…

(import_council_exists == false)

Mage 01: At first, after the slaughter at Loc Muinne, I hid in the woods near Ban Glean… But how long can one survive on roots?
Mage 01: Finally, I could stand it no more and boarded a raft bound for Novigrad. Once here, my coin soon ran out. I began to beg… and thus met the King of Beggar's men.
Mage 01: They gave me a choice. I could start working for him, or they would break my legs.

(import_council_exists == true)

Mage 01: After the Conclave's deliberations at Loc Muinne.
Geralt: What happened?
Mage 01: I moved to condemn Radovid… So Carduin called the guards. They beat me… thoroughly, with gusto.
Mage 01: Once they thought I'd expired, they sent me here… The furnace was blazing and open… I felt a wave of heat… and began to scream.

Geralt choice: Take care.

Geralt: So long.
Mage 01: If anyone asks… You've not seen me.
Although this particular conversation does react to the save import.

Yep I also remember getting the second conversation and I am playing on a save import where I saved Triss.

Anyways, I will add this to choices and consequences! Although, does anybody actually remember this guy being in Loc Muinne? : D : D : D

Is it this mage ?
Mage 01: Greetings… what is it?

Geralt: Looking for some potion ingredients.
Mage 01: There's been a mistake… I'm no mage. No, no, no. I'm an apothecary.
Geralt: Mhm. Could swear I saw you at the summit in Loc Muinne.
Mage 01: That may have been my twin brother…
Geralt: Stop it. To the Eternal Fire I'm a boil to be lanced, same as you. Relax, not about to turn you in.
Mage 01: *Sigh* What do you want?

Geralt choice: Got anything to sell?

Geralt: Got anything interesting to sell?
Mage 01: I do, but shhh…

Geralt choice: Gwent - let's play.

Geralt: Wouldn't mind a few rounds of cards.

Geralt choice: How'd you wind up here?

Geralt: How'd you end up here? Crematory wouldn't exactly be my first choice if I needed to hide…
Mage 01: I wound up here by accident…

(import_council_exists == false)

Mage 01: At first, after the slaughter at Loc Muinne, I hid in the woods near Ban Glean… But how long can one survive on roots?
Mage 01: Finally, I could stand it no more and boarded a raft bound for Novigrad. Once here, my coin soon ran out. I began to beg… and thus met the King of Beggar's men.
Mage 01: They gave me a choice. I could start working for him, or they would break my legs.

(import_council_exists == true)

Mage 01: After the Conclave's deliberations at Loc Muinne.
Geralt: What happened?
Mage 01: I moved to condemn Radovid… So Carduin called the guards. They beat me… thoroughly, with gusto.
Mage 01: Once they thought I'd expired, they sent me here… The furnace was blazing and open… I felt a wave of heat… and began to scream.

Geralt choice: Take care.

Geralt: So long.
Mage 01: If anyone asks… You've not seen me.
Although this particular conversation does react to the save import.

Yep that one.
I think i had that conversation with him on a Save-Triss import and i got the line about the massacre in Loc Muinne never the less, but maybe i am confused, or he got bugged.

A possible consequence to choosing Roche's path:
Geralt: Lookin' for Roche.
Temerian Bandit 03: No one here by that name.
Temerian Bandit 03: Anythin' else?

Geralt choice: What do you do here?

Geralt: I see. And behind you - that's a berry pickers' camp?
Temerian Bandit 03: We're, uh… birdwatchers.
Geralt: Lemme guess: that sword's in case you run into a hornbill?
Temerian Bandit 03: No. Hornbills aren't endemic to this area. Don't migrate here, either.

(import_iorweth_path == false)

Roche: You blind, Hortensio? That's Geralt, old friend of mine.
Roche: Come in, Geralt.

(import_iorweth_path == true)

Geralt choice: You'll let me in. Now.

Geralt: Gonna walk in the camp now.
Temerian Bandit 03: Aye, naturally.
Geralt: And you're gonna go look for hornbills.
Temerian Bandit 03: Aye, I'm goin', indeed.

Geralt choice: Gotta admit, I am amused.

Geralt: I get it. You're the local funny man.
Temerian Bandit 03: What was that?
Temerian Bandit 03: Funny? How you mean that?

Geralt choice: Out of my way.

Geralt: Move.
Temerian Bandit 03: No, sorry. We talked, it was amusin', now about face and forward march.

Also, the following line changes depending on whether Henselt is killed; this is already mentioned in the OP, but I think only for one path:
(import_henselt_alive == false)

Novigrad Rich Man 03: Such a shame Henselt perished in Lormark. Blasted Dragonslayer.

(import_henselt_alive == true)

Novigrad Rich Man 03: Shame Henselt perished in the battle for Lormark. Now there was a king! He'd have rebuffed the Black Ones.

Killing or sparing Aryan La Valette makes some difference in the conversation with Molly, although he is not mentioned in either case.

Last edited:
Top Bottom