My concern about the Journey Premium Quest

+
A few days ago, I just complete Ciri new contract that require me to complete 20 journey quest. and now there are only 3 journey quests / week. so I have to do this like 7 weeks in order to complete it. however, since I'd like to collect level of another journey then, some week I equip other journey rather than ciri and I realize it later the journey quest already completes by 1 game play. This mean I have to be careful next week.

1666971233675.png

But this is not only me, but some new players also who just purchases premium journey also feel demotivate especially Ciri head band which requires 36 journey quests from standard and extended but now there is only premium one. so, this would take like 12 weeks while other journey also has the contract that requires players to complete another 20 journey quests and or 36 journey quests.

the picture below is from a new player.

1666970402624.png

Can CDPR change something there? for example:
1. scale down the number of quests to complete at least by half.
2. or add more quests per week but less cp per quest to make the RP not too inflate
3. or update the contract to also count the daily quest too.

why I make this post? Currently I see so many things that CDPR make Gwent is less grinding than before. e.g. the previous event uses Red Shiny Rock to buy cosmetic and current Saovine event use Pearl to unlock the cosmetic from Reward Book. This is great because the way it designed encourage players to 1) login 2) do daily quest and 3) win only a few games daily (or only 7 games for 3 days) during the event period 10 days -- this is fantastic and any players who are happy to play more can use any excess pearls to buy an Ultimate Keg too. it is not just gone like last year's Pine Cone in charismas event. this is generous, sweet and I'm really appreciate that.

and the well-rested bonus 14cp that count each Journey Premium separately is also amazing!! this help players can reach to level 175 eventually.

But the current contract for premium journey is an area that CDPR can also reconsider and improve it.
and now CDPR offer 2-3 journey per 3 months so, if players can complete one premium journey contract in 4-6 weeks, then maybe they want to buy more.

Top Bottom