My Corpo V

+

dar981

Forum regular
I got my V figure and decided to mod him and make him look like a bit more like my in game character.

Go easy, its my first ever modded figure. Corpo V

20210206_085016.jpg
20210208_085353.jpg
20210208_085342.jpg
20210208_085321.jpg
20210208_052327.jpg

Attachments

• v screen.jpg
    v screen.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 120
bit o fun. Luckily the jacket was removable otherwise I could not have done it.

But yeah, nice to have something to show for finishing the game. I liked the figure, but realised with a bit of modelling putty I could make it look a bit closer to my in game figure. Its not perfect. but its a cool thing to have on my desk after having played cyberpunk. Makes it more my own rather than the generic figure provided.

bit o fun. Luckily the jacket was removable otherwise I could not have done it.

But yeah, nice to have something to show for finishing the game. I liked the figure, but realised with a bit of modelling putty I could make it look a bit closer to my in game figure. Its not perfect. but its a cool thing to have on my desk after having played cyberpunk. Makes it more my own rather than the generic figure provided.

That is way cool! If I had time I would totally try to make one of my own to sit on my desk since I love having figurines to rep the games I play. I might just end up having to buy a basic Johnny Silverhand figurine instead of having one to show off my V. But sweet project! Thanks for sharing it with us to see!

Top Bottom