My cousin told me CB2077 will only be in Polish...

+
My cousin told me CB2077 will only be in Polish...

Sard Edit:

Now, animal, if I was wrong and you weren't trolling and you really, really were concerned that CDPR's next huge project would only be in Polish because your 16 year old "cousin" told you...

Oh, wait.

I'm totally not wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
VERY doubtful.
English is the "International" language for PC games. That way you can sell at least some copies in France, Germany, Japan, Korea, etc., and of course the USA, Canada, Australia, the UK, etc.

Last edited:

Forum veteran
I'd venture a guess that the miscommunication has something to do with it being the secondhand information of a 16 year-old.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...rders-start!?p=1312921&viewfull=1#post1312921

(The Witcher 3) will be available in the following languages: English, Polish, German, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese (full voiceover); Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Hungarian, Latin America Spanish, Korean (subtitles).

The kindest explanation I can think of for the miscommunication was an early comment by the devs in some interview that they were thinking of having the NPC's speak their own languages and have some kind of in-game translator, but it's still a pretty big jump from there to "The game will only be in Polish".

Tutu's explanation is probably closer to the truth.

Wait.

What the hell is CB2077? And why in God's name would CDPR make their next game only in Polish?

This strikes me as a troll thread. If it wasn't quiet, I'd happily ban. Or, wait..

Of couse it will be in Polish, what did you expect? Don't tell me you haven't started studying the language yet...

Wrong even if it is in polish it still would be fun to play no matter how difficult, but you have to think if its polish only wouldn't they tell you that already?

Sard Edit:

Now, animal, if I was wrong and you weren't trolling and you really, really were concerned that CDPR's next huge project would only be in Polish because your 16 year old "cousin" told you...

Oh, wait.

I'm totally not wrong.

no the point was that CDPR has a message problem if my cousin and his friend thought it would be polish only. where would they get that idea from.

no the point was that CDPR has a message problem if my cousin and his friend thought it would be polish only. where would they get that idea from.

You may want to ask them, because I honestly can't see why anyone would think so, given that every game CDPR has made was released in multiple languages.

You may want to ask them, because I honestly can't see why anyone would think so, given that every game CDPR has made was released in multiple languages.

Yeah, do that and report back, animal. Still sounds like cyberBunk. I'd really love to hear the reasoning and chain of communication for this such that it was sufficient to post on the forums and possibly worry people. Really love to hear. Really, really love to hear. And you know how I get when I don't feel the love...

I heard CyberBunk 2077 will be released on Comodore 64 with a booklet for you to code the game yourself, and the midi-soundtrack sound promising.

Yeah, do that and report back, animal. Still sounds like cyberBunk. I'd really love to hear the reasoning and chain of communication for this such that it was sufficient to post on the forums and possibly worry people. Really love to hear. Really, really love to hear. And you know how I get when I don't feel the love...

no reporting back he heard it from his friend his friend was 100% sure. of course its not true but it sounds CDPR has a PR problem though.

Top Bottom