My cousin told me CB2077 will only be in Polish...

+
no reporting back he heard it from his friend his friend was 100% sure. of course its not true but it sounds CDPR has a PR problem though.

That doesn't sound like a PR problem at all. people spin all kinds of stories before games come out. If it had been reported on a major games news source it might be a PR problem. This? this is people trading bullshit.

I'm Polish myself but I hope there WON'T be polish language version. Ever. I don't know how it is with other language versions like spanish or italian (I can imagine german version - I have seen Star Wars in german.... ) but polish localisations are far beyond redemption. Polish voice actors are mostly tv celebrities and 'serious' actors who believe that localizing a game is like localizing a cartoon for 3 year old retard.... So the only version I buy is english one. But there still is a question whether 2077 comes out or not, because I kinda begin to doubt that a little given the HUGE FUCKING amout of info given by the Reds...

no the point was that CDPR has a message problem if my cousin and his friend thought it would be polish only. where would they get that idea from.

maybe your cousin and his friends are idiots. and the fact that you believed them means you have no common sense.

I don't know how it is with other language versions like spanish or italian (I can imagine german version - I have seen Star Wars in german.... ) but polish localisations are far beyond redemption.

Simply ain't true: Giants: Citizen Kabuto, Wiedźmin and Wiedźmin 2 Zabójcy Królów, Diablo II and Diablo III, The Last Of Us, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Baldurs Gate, Dragon Age: Początek, Różowa Pantera, Bad Company 2, Najdłuższa Podróż, Gothic I - III, Warcraft 3 etc.

no reporting back he heard it from his friend his friend was 100% sure. of course its not true but it sounds CDPR has a PR problem though.

What PR problems?
They've basically said nothing other then that they're making a CyberPunk game and Mike is on-board with the project.
Or do you feel we have some "right" to know how they plan to make the game and exactly what features will be included/excluded?

Last edited:
Simply ain't true: Giants: Citizen Kabuto, Wiedźmin and Wiedźmin 2 Zabójcy Królów, Diablo II and Diablo III, The Last Of Us, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Baldurs Gate, Dragon Age: Początek, Różowa Pantera, Bad Company 2, Najdłuższa Podróż, Gothic I - III, Warcraft 3 etc.

No-o. Most of the games from before 2007 don't have much content to localise. I mostly despise polish actors (who mostly range from bad to terrible) and celebrities (who mostly range from whores to manwhores) but I agree "The Longes Journey" was nicely localised.

Top Bottom