My Cyberpunk 2077 Questions

+
1- Will the map be bigger than the Witcher 3? If not, how big is the map exactly? Is it really big?

2- Will there be a lot of interiors and shops to purchase stuff? What kind of shops?

3- Will there be animals? If so, what kinds?

4- Can you talk to NPCs? Is CD Projekt Red aware of the NPC clones issue and going to address it?

5- Can you store vehicles in your own personal garage and do the vehicles have actual names like in GTA? Will there be a wide range of vehicles in the game?

6- Can you own your own apartment or house? Can you purchase multiple properties?

7- Is Cyberpunk 2077 more ambitious than The Witcher 3?

8- Do the police come after you if you kill innocent pedestrians like in GTA and is there a wanted level system?

9- Can you steal vehicles and rob from people? Will people have their own daily routines?

10- What score do you think Cyberpunk 2077 is getting on Metacritic and how excited are you for this game? Will it be the best game made to date or is that too much to ask?

Last edited:

Sild

Ex-moderator
  1. Big. How big? We just don't know.
  2. There will be shops and more shops which open up to you as you raise your Street Cred, as well as ripperdocks who instal cyberware. Not every building you see will be enterable. Most will probably be unenterable.
  3. Yes.
  4. You mean pedestrians/random folk? Don't know, probably not.
  5. You will own a garage where you can store vehicles in.
  6. You own an apartment.
  7. What do you think?
  8. There will be consequences for killing pedestrians. Those consequences depend on the area you are in or "district". There won't be a "wanted star system" like in GTA
  9. Vehicles, yes. Robbing, don't know yet.
  10. All i know is that i've city to burn.

1. Big. How big? We just don't know.
  2. There will be shops and more shops which open up to you as you raise your Street Cred, as well as ripperdocks who instal cyberware. Not every building you see will be enterable. Most will probably be unenterable.
  3. Yes.
  4. You mean pedestrians/random folk? Don't know, probably not.
  5. You will own a garage where you can store vehicles in.
  6. You own an apartment.
  7. What do you think?
  8. There will be consequences for killing pedestrians. Those consequences depend on the area you are in or "district". There won't be a "wanted star system" like in GTA
  9. Vehicles, yes. Robbing, don't know yet.
  10. All i know is that i've city to burn.

What kind of stuff will you be able to purchase at shops besides cyberware upgrades? Food and clothes? If so, what else?

9- Can you steal vehicles and rob from people? Will people have their own daily routines?
Unfortunately they will be generic NPCs generated to wandering the streets aimlessly, just look at the demo, MANY clones.
I wish there were no clones in the release :(
RDR2 for example, all NPCs are unique and with routines...

Unfortunately they will be generic NPCs generated to wandering the streets aimlessly, just look at the demo, MANY clones.
I wish there were no clones in the release :(
RDR2 for example, all NPCs are unique and with routines...
As skeptical as I am about some things in this game, they did address this. The 2018 footage was alpha and many changes have happened since then. We'll see what happens in the final product but this could very well have changed

As skeptical as I am about some things in this game, they did address this. The 2018 footage was alpha and many changes have happened since then. We'll see what happens in the final product but this could very well have changed
I hope they change in the final product.
The gameplay E3 2019 the game still has clones :(
cloness2.png

cloness.png

While not game-breaking, it would be kind of an annoyance to me if there were just lots of clones wandering the streets of Night City. Slightly immersion breaking, seeing the same person 3 times on one street

While not game-breaking, it would be kind of an annoyance to me if there were just lots of clones wandering the streets of Night City. Slightly immersion breaking, seeing the same person 3 times on one street
Completely agree. And with todays games, it's really not that much to ask, imo

1- Will the map be bigger than the Witcher 3? If not, how big is the map exactly? Is it really big?

2- Will there be a lot of interiors and shops to purchase stuff? What kind of shops?

3- Will there be animals? If so, what kinds?

4- Can you talk to NPCs?

5- Can you store vehicles in your own personal garage and do the vehicles have actual names like in GTA? Will there be a wide range of vehicles in the game?

6- Can you own your own apartment or house? Can you purchase multiple properties?

7- Is Cyberpunk 2077 more ambitious than The Witcher 3?

8- Do the police come after you if you kill innocent pedestrians like in GTA and is there a wanted level system?

10- What score do you think Cyberpunk 2077 is getting on Metacritic and how excited are you for this game? Will it be the best game made to date or is that too much to ask?
1. The world map will cover Night City and the wastelands around it. In terms of size it supposed to be big, but how big, it's still unclear. Horizontally it most likely won't be bigger then The Witcher 3 combined size, but as opposed to The Witcher, it will also offer several tall buildings, which you can explore, which adds vertical size.

2. As I said above, there will be several (meaning not all) buildings with multiple floors that you can explore. Inside those buildings, as well as on the street, there will be multiple traders that you can interact with. There are ripperdocs who offer cyberware, gunsmiths who offer different types of weapons, traders who sell you clothes and programs that you can utilize as Netrunner, vending machines and some other types of services, that we don't know yet about.

3. There are cats and dogs living within game world.

4. Yes, random bystanders will give you only a short responses, but with more important NPC's you have a full fledged conversations.

5. You will own your personal garage. Devs promised several models of cars and motorbikes, which you can possess. Is every one of them is going to have a name, that I don't know.

6. You will have your own apartment, but that's it.

7. A lot.

8. If you commit a crime in front of the police or the local Guardian gang, they will go after you, but there won't be GTA-like wanted system (at least not one of the same type).

9. Yes, you can steal cars. Devs promise that bystanders are going to have their own daily routines.

10. I believe it's going to be another major hit for CDPR, probably significantly bigger then The Witcher 3. Any other specifics will have to wait until release day.

Completely agree. And with todays games, it's really not that much to ask, imo

Is there a way to contact CD Projekt Red and notify them about the NPC clones so that they can address it or are they already aware of it and going to fix it?
Post automatically merged:

1. The world map will cover Night City and the wastelands around it. In terms of size it supposed to be big, but how big, it's still unclear. Horizontally it most likely won't be bigger then The Witcher 3 combined size, but as opposed to The Witcher, it will also offer several tall buildings, which you can explore, which adds vertical size.

2. As I said above, there will be several (meaning not all) buildings with multiple floors that you can explore. Inside those buildings, as well as on the street, there will be multiple traders that you can interact with. There are ripperdocs who offer cyberware, gunsmiths who offer different types of weapons, traders who sell you clothes and programs that you can utilize as Netrunner, vending machines and some other types of services, that we don't know yet about.

3. There are cats and dogs living within game world.

4. Yes, random bystanders will give you only a short responses, but with more important NPC's you have a full fledged conversations.

5. You will own your personal garage. Devs promised several models of cars and motorbikes, which you can possess. Is every one of them is going to have a name, that I don't know.

6. You will have your own apartment, but that's it.

7. A lot.

8. If you commit a crime in front of the police or the local Guardian gang, they will go after you, but there won't be GTA-like wanted system (at least not one of the same type).

9. Yes, you can steal cars. Devs promise that bystanders are going to have their own daily routines.

10. I believe it's going to be another major hit for CDPR, probably significantly bigger then The Witcher 3. Any other specifics will have to wait until release day.

Is CD Projekt Red aware of the NPC clones issue and going to address it?

Last edited:
Is CD Projekt Red aware of the NPC clones issue and going to address it?
I'm sure they are aware of it and might improve some things regarding the system that generates randomly different components of them, but I don't think they will be able to eliminate them completely.

Top Bottom