My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

+
1 thing I'd like to see added is when upgrading your weapons / clothes there was an "Upgrade All" button instead of having to manually choose each one. Obviously it would only upgrade what ever you have components for and nothing else
+1
An extremely annoying grind. One button to top it all up / spend all materials in the inventory on the way there.

- Remove gender limits on hairstyles.
I've always wanted to create an androgynous-looking or offbeat-looking male V, but hairstyles limit that considerably. Although there's a mod that can do this, most female hairstyles will chipping when used on male.
So why only hairstyles are gender-locked when the other options are unisex? Does this make any sense?

- More romantic opinions.
This topic has been said over and over again by those who could form at least one army. I can describe how less romantic options there are in one sentence: 4 theoretically, only 2 considering gender, and only 1 considering sexual orientation.

- Remove gender limits on hairstyles.
I've always wanted to create an androgynous-looking or offbeat-looking male V, but hairstyles limit that considerably. Although there's a mod that can do this, most female hairstyles will chipping when used on male.
So why only hairstyles are gender-locked when the other options are unisex? Does this make any sense?

- More romantic opinions.
This topic has been said over and over again by those who could form at least one army. I can describe how less romantic options there are in one sentence: 4 theoretically, only 2 considering gender, and only 1 considering sexual orientation.
- Remove gender limits on hairstyles
Yes it makes sense why they don't because there are only two character models, one male and the other female. To do what you ask they would need to make not only every hair fit both models, which would be a lot more work, but also every headgear would also need to fit both. This falls in the category of a niche request that doesn't benefit most players and just isn't practical.

- More romantic options
I suppose they could add more but no matter how many they add there would still be someone asking for more.
Options were limited in Witcher as well so I'm not sure why anyone expected a ton of options here. The only thing I can agree with is probably that there should be a brothel because places like Clouds exist but you can't do anything there outside of the main story. It's clear they restricted that so the game wouldn't be banned in some countries. Whether or not that decision was worth the backlash, I don't know

Clouds exist but you can't do anything there outside of the main story.
Just about the Clouds, it "normal" that you can't return in ;)
(Woodman clearly said to never comeback again and well, after the assault with the Doll... I suppose I don't need to explain)

but also every headgear would also need to fit both.
The matching hairstyle of the headgear is actually fixed and divided into three types, long, medium and short (may also be a bald).
For example, a hairstyle classified as "long" will be change to a certain hairstyle when wearing a certain type of hat, and it's fixed, even if the actual hairstyle is very different. No matter which hairstyle is actually used, as long as it is classified as "long" it is bound to be. This could also explain why NPCs with headgear always have those hairstyles.
This has been said by many people a long time ago that "headgears will change V's hairstyle", now there's a wardrobe feature.

Many hairstyles are theoretically unisex, but they're gender-locked for V (npc does not. You can also see models with two genders in the file).
In 1.6, a "new" female hairstyle (the punk shaved hair with bangs) and a "new" male hairstyle (the samurai hair) are actually this cases, now they're removed the gender limits for V.

Options were limited in Witcher as well so I'm not sure why anyone expected a ton of options here.
I think it's because The Witcher has at least two even in the strict sense, CP2077 is like I said "considering sexual orientation there's actually only one". And I found that the most "no problem" group seems to be the lesbian V players

Last edited:
1. Flying vehicles
2. Monorail
3. Food and drink animations

Console gamers also want to enjoy these things.
I play on an Xbox Series S.

The matching hairstyle of the headgear is actually fixed and divided into three types, long, medium and short (may also be a bald).
For example, a hairstyle classified as "long" will be change to a certain hairstyle when wearing a certain type of hat, and it's fixed, even if the actual hairstyle is very different. No matter which hairstyle is actually used, as long as it is classified as "long" it is bound to be. This could also explain why NPCs with headgear always have those hairstyles.
This has been said by many people a long time ago that "headgears will change V's hairstyle", now there's a wardrobe feature.

Many hairstyles are theoretically unisex, but they're gender-locked for V (npc does not. You can also see models with two genders in the file).
In 1.6, a "new" female hairstyle (the punk shaved hair with bangs) and a "new" male hairstyle (the samurai hair) are actually this cases, now they're removed the gender limits for V.

I think it's because The Witcher has at least two even in the strict sense, CP2077 is like I said "considering sexual orientation there's actually only one". And I found that the most "no problem" group seems to be the lesbian V players
No, they aren't "gender locked". They simply do not exist, someone would need to add those options for each model. It's not a case of flipping a switch or removing some limit. I think much of these queries would be easily answered if players make the bare minimum of understanding how development works.

They took the time to add the new hairstyles you mentioned for this patch and that's great. You would have them spend more time on adding every other hair for each model instead of working on the expansion? It's just not a feasible request.

As for the love interests. Geralt was the only character you could choose. If we count male and female V together then the love options are about the same.

Much of your request appears to lean towards having a single character, similar to the witcher but having their sex ambiguous and all customization open to them. Again that seems like a niche request that would present its own unnecessary challenge.
Post automatically merged:

Just about the Clouds, it "normal" that you can't return in ;)
(Woodman clearly said to never comeback again and well, after the assault with the Doll... I suppose I don't need to explain)
That's just one location, I mean the city is littered with love motels and dildo shops. I don't mind it either way but I think it's a fair criticism for a city that promotes debauchery to have little to no options for the main character. As I said, from a business standpoint, I understand why they toned that down

Yes, but there's a bug to where you can not sell your cars and I have a lot I would like to sell. So project red. If you see this, if you could please update to where we can sell our vehicles, that would be amazing.

One ezpz would be giving V and Johhny their own bubble, when they discuss things.

It would raise the dramatic element through the roof. Say that there is a boss battle that started, V is facing goodness knows what, and Johnny pulls them in for a conversation. The world around them is still, and they are talking about things. Even with Adam Smasher about to punch V in the face.

Those things hype me up. The bubble to have your prep talk in before the hell unleashes upon you.

CDPR,

In the future when Project Orion is released (ideally when it is complete)... if a community of modders or devs manages to port Cyberpunk 2077 into the Unreal Engine base that you create using original game assets, please just let it happen if you aren't going to do it immediately and better than anyone outside of the company would. Of course, a requirement to own CP2077 would be a necessity...

Visual Bug Fixes for PC.

1) Fix the disappearing stubble for male V in Photo Mode. Make it consistent in all the views.
2) Fix the clipping clothes elements. Like balaclavas (they clip with almost all shirts); riot helmets worn with respirators, wearing some jackets like 'GRAFFITI carbon-composite edgerunner' removes small parts of tattoos and t-shirts on close-up; some pants clipping with boots, while they should be tucked in. Respirators clipping with non-neutral facial expressions in Photo Mode. "Extra-rubber neotac pants" often clipping with "Reinforced plastic fleets" for Male V.
3) Wearing many jackets and helmets disables the "look into the camera" option in Photo Mode.
4) Blurry and pixelated ads (low LOD) in Photo Mode (Third Person).
5) Pixelated steam and smoke everywhere in NC since 1.61 update.
6) LOD glitches with wind turbines when you drive to the end of the highway from NC to the edge of badlands. Righ after you cross the "Militech" barriers.
7) Low LOD of the largest garbage pile in the game. You move closer - it still displays lowest LOD.
8) Sometimes it's too bright inside the car view, first person. Especially in the mornings.
9) The stadium disappearing.

Lots of pedestrian clipping glitches across NC. Just pay attention.

Last edited:
Would like to see romanced characters travel around as a companion with V.
Post automatically merged:

A garage to display vehicles would be nice.

Last edited:

Suggs

Forum regular
Adds - when you look at the list of shards you have why does it have ALL sections open?? A better option would be all condensed but have any sections with unread shards at the top so it's quicker to navigate, same wih messages

The ONLY thing CP2077 needs IMO is THIRD PERSON CAMERA VIEW. I would've been able to forgive any other issues the game had from day 1 if it came with third person camera view from day 1. Without a third person camera view, though, CDPR shouldn't have even bothered with character or outfit customization. You barely see your character in 1st person, so there's no point. Lack of third person view made what COULD have been an epic gaming experience into just another disappointing Doom and Wolfenstein clone. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom