My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

+
Regarding patch 1.5

They should let bullet impacts affect the NPCs with physics and ragdolls instead of animations. Physics are always different depending on the forces / surroundings it is always emulating new movements. But animations are repetitive and unrealistic, i think they've added new animations to bullet impacts, and took away the ragdolls, or sometimes they're combined. But is the worst thing they could've, done.

Everytime y shoot an NPC with shotgun i get the same animation: legs moving body facing down the floor, or flying npc. when i shoot with a hard pistol NPC always grabs the stomack and falls on the floor, it is so repetitive unrealistic and annoying to see. Let the physiscs do the work it will look more realistic, and satisfactory to the eye to see.

check this video out , ragdolls and physiscs look better

My wishlist.

Fix the endings.
Fix the plot holes and story contradictions that make no sense.
Fix the story paths and that they actually impact the story in different paths so we can maybe avoid some horrific stuff etc or get even into more.
Add all the missing content from the demos and trailers that got promised but never made it into the game.

In that order.

^--- I want that.

I've noticed some are asking for more gigs and side quests, but for me the gigs and side quests are rather pointless and zero meaning or effect to the actual main story. Oh and an actual meaningful ending to the main quest might be nice. Since this is a wish list. Even the so called life paths really have no meaning or effect to the main quest.

We all know you cant change the ending all of them V dies or is going to die after 6monthes or so. no matter what you do. which by itself isnt great.

edit to add to forum mods: the spoiler tag is spelled wrong ISPOILER][/ISPOILER this is how it comes out when you click the menu button

edit to add to forum mods: the spoiler tag is spelled wrong ISPOILER][/ISPOILER this is how it comes out when you click the menu button
Nope. [SPOILER]test[/SPOILER] is what I get from the button.

Edit: Using "inline spoiler" results in what you described. Use the "Spoiler" option under the three dots on the very right, the eye icon.

my wish list is quite simple:
- more cloths. Some background NPC wear pieces of Clothing which I really like my V to have are only available in Mods.
- dual weapon fighting
- easy game mod system
- lifepath only side quests
- "exotic" weapons like bows, crossbows, european swords etc.
- cosmetic cyberware
- background NPC with exotic cosmetic bodymodifications whoch make them look like catpeople, elves, etc. (as described in the original Chromebooks)
- additional lifepaths

From just a visual standpoint, Seeing as Night City is a coastal town and with the amount of waterways in the city proper, I really wish CDPR would add some distant sailing ships to the horizon or police patrol boats in-city to the game. Even if they weren't interactable and were just eye candy. The watery areas are sorely neglected and aside from the Judy quest, apparently V is the only person in the city able to swim.

Aside from that, the city clutter could use a bit more variation to what's already there. Seeing the same 3 milk cartons in the exact same positions scattered throughout the city is just lazy prop placement.

I should add to my wishlist, that it would be really great if it were possible to deactivate the gendered language in die German translation.

jtd05

Forum regular
I really wish they would fix the crafting in the game. Upgrading a weapon even 2 or 3 times is usually more expensive then just crafting a new one every few levels. The system also makes it pointless to upgrade iconic weapons so they quickly become useless until you invest a lot of points in technical tree and can craft the epic or legendary versions, neither of which is worth doing until you are at max level because it is too expensive to upgrade them more then once or twice.

The Witcher system of paying someone to craft your weapons was much better and should at least be an option in this game as you are currently pretty much forced to put all those points in the technical ability tree even when it is used for nothing else.

MORE CP2077
Official mod tools
No multiplayer...

Well really if you JUST do not lock down the game with multiplayer and give us official mods tools then most of us can get what we all the stuff we want.

edit: I have a fear that NFT in games will also lock down games form unrestricted moddng the way multi player often does to prevent cheating.

Last edited:
A couple of quests, similiar to the DLCs for Witcher III, which will be unlocked after the completion of the main quest would be great. And it would be fun if there is one quest in which V has to help Ciri.

I don't know if someone replied about this but...

"What happened to Gustavo Orta? (Trick question, considering the multiple outcomes LOL!)"

The game tells you what happens to him, assuming you don't off him yourself, in the phone call from Padre immediately after the job is finished. It's not a happy ending.

Off topic... What I love so much about this game is how many connected sections you see in it, if you pay attention. Like you get to meet Orta before this mission in another mission. And the "prologue" scene for Brendan...

... where you can see the engineer testing his new code, if you visit Brendan before his jobs can trigger fully for the first time

I agree with thread creator. I'm dying to be able to play after allowing Johnny to take the body, asking for probably a massive expansion or big big update but it's one of my favorite games in years despite any glitches. I'd love to see how it pans out after taking Arasaka ending and V agrees to upload into the network how and when he'd get his body and to resume from there and see if you can rekindle old relationships and missions or have to form new ones all over and new missions. How about the ending for V himself with Pannam I'd love to see him actually leave with her and find a way to continue living a normal life again and be able to do the nomad life style if I wanna and get more replayability from the game that way too. There's still so so much untapped potential to this game to ensure cd wouldn't even need to start production on a new game for a year or two. This could be the absolute bread and butter and beat out the Witcher Franchise if they just pour more time and resources into this and money obviously. If they could accommodate all of that I'd pay $30 for an expansion for once but it better be a heafty 20gb or more kinda expansion to ensure HOURS of more replayability. This games phenomenal and I still love it even with the launch issues.

Hello dear developers!

My suggestion goes towards upcoming DLCs. Without any spoilers I like to say the endings (regardless which one you achieved) are very emotional (which is good) but none of them feels "right" (which is bad) and based on what I read i the comments in forums or in comments under YouTube Videos about the games ending, it looks like many fans think the same.
So I wish and suggest that the DLC made it possible to achieve and ending that feels "right". In other words a true "good ending".
Thank you!

Hello dear developers!

My suggestion goes towards upcoming DLCs. Without any spoilers I like to say the endings (regardless which one you achieved) are very emotional (which is good) but none of them feels "right" (which is bad) and based on what I read i the comments in forums or in comments under YouTube Videos about the games ending, it looks like many fans think the same.
So I wish and suggest that the DLC made it possible to achieve and ending that feels "right". In other words a true "good ending".
Thank you!
Sorry, but a true "good ending" would not fit into the genre.

The potential of the open world and expansions for Cyberpunk could be endless and amazing and the time it would take might not be to everyone's liking but this game has the potential to be one of the best RPG'S ever

I admire Adam Smasher's tech, and wanna become like him but better.

All the tech he has. Let V become a war machine, smash cars and stuff.

Then I wanna go to that Scav den and make cool vitrus. How'd I call it? Scav den massacre. Yeah. Sounds right.

I admire Adam Smasher's tech, and wanna become like him but better.

All the tech he has. Let V become a war machine, smash cars and stuff.

Then I wanna go to that Scav den and make cool vitrus. How'd I call it? Scav den massacre. Yeah. Sounds right.
That would be a full body conversion. But the DaiOni Battlesuit used by Adam Smasher is extremely powerful and would destroy the game balance. A Eclipse Covert Operations Full Conversion as used by Shaitan would be a better option.

1 thing I'd like to see added is when upgrading your weapons / clothes there was an "Upgrade All" button instead of having to manually choose each one. Obviously it would only upgrade what ever you have components for and nothing else

Top Bottom