My Cyberpunk Wishes

+
I've completed just about everything in game, and there are a few things I would love to see.

Romances that are more than missions and a sex scene. I want dates, driving around with my LI and going to bars, dancing, drinking, hell take them to shooting ranges or concerts. I want to be able to call them and then wondering what I'm doing or more of their life. River hangs up, which is incredibly sad. (Is this a bug?) Also, I wish I could help my LI's lives. Maybe set them up in a better apartment/house. Give them money or help them out. I want to see them better off, happier, cared for. I would love a romance dlc or more encounters. And, yes, more "interactions" with my chosen LI.

I would like to see some random encounters for ncpd events, gigs, or random missions. Not story driven, but something to create longevity after completing everything.

Outfit set bonuses. Find and wear matching pieces and look nice and get an armor bonus or health regen bonus, etc.

Oh, and barbers/hair salons. I would pay for hairstyles and colors.

For now, this is what I have. Will expand later after finding my way across the stories and their endings. Thank you for letting me vent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom