My fan plot to TW4

+
My fan plot to TW4

Hey guys.

Am I wondering how might look plot in TW4. I have one idea which is based on SHREK 4.

I think that will be a great adventure. Just think about it. Geralt is bored his life with Yen in Toussaint., he want back to the witcher path. Geralt again meets Gaunter o dim who comes to truth his wish - ONE DAY LIKE BACK THEN

Something is going wrong and Geralt appears in alternate reality, where nobody knows him and everything what happend has another effect.
For example, yeneffer caught genie and now is happy with Istred, Geralt never meets ciri or dendalion. Now he must everything reapair and back to the his reality.

Of course is only my idea, but in this topic you could write what plot you would see in TW4 if it even will be release

Last edited:
Holy Schnitzel!

That plot would be pretty Epic to be honest

Like just turning the whole Witcher lore around somehow! :p

My Plot would (of course) be something with Ciri, like learning how to control her all her abilities/powers in a long journey, and while that something bad happens idk...i could also imagine something with Gaunter O' Dimm. Like Ciri against Gaunter, and Ciri has to teleport herself into the Dimension of Gaunter O' Dimm to really kill him somehow! Idk...

But i mean...maybe it is too early to talk about that!

It is still a long time till The Witcher 4...

Game of the century material right here.

I laughed so hard at that comment, a little bit of snot dribbled out of my nose.

Getting back on topic, @geraltzpolski:

1. B&W was Geralt's final adventure. If there ever is a TW4, it won't feature him.

2. There are already a few threads dedicated to TW4.

3. Generally, using other plots as a basis for your own is the antithesis of creative writing. On the flip side, yes...that would be very interesting. Points for creativity.

4. Welcome to the forums!

Last edited:
Generally, using other plots as a basis for your own is the antithesis of creative writing.

Isn't that pretty much what CDPR did with most of TW3? I mean, Hearts of Stone is essentially an amalgamation of Pan Twardowski and Goethe's Faust. Blood and Wine cribs liberally from a variety of folk stories including Little Red Riding Hood, Hansel and Gretel, Goldilocks and the Three Bears, Rapunzel, etc. Syanna is a reinterpretation of Sapkowski's Renfri, the Ladies of the Wood are a modern version of the Stygian witches. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this - I enjoy CDPR's take on all of these different tales - just that it's not terribly original.

Isn't that pretty much what CDPR did with most of TW3? I mean, Hearts of Stone is essentially an amalgamation of Pan Twardowski and Goethe's Faust. Blood and Wine cribs liberally from a variety of folk stories including Little Red Riding Hood, Hansel and Gretel, Goldilocks and the Three Bears, Rapunzel, etc. Syanna is a reinterpretation of Sapkowski's Renfri, the Ladies of the Wood are a modern version of the Stygian witches. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this - I enjoy CDPR's take on all of these different tales - just that it's not terribly original.

I think that being inspired by multiple works of art and blatantly ripping off of one point to two very different levels of creativity. But, you do have a solid point.

Top Bottom