My favorite moment in TW3 so far

+
My favorite moment in TW3 so far

Wow ! Hahhahaha ! I was doing a quest for cat school diagram. Met 3 stone trolls inside a cave. Had to fight them. Turns out they don't stop farting during the battle. YES ! FARTING! LMAOOOOO ! Honestly, I never laughed so much. Best moment.

What is your favorite moment ?

******SPOILERS******** the scene when Geralt finds Ciri in the isle of mists and thinks she's dead, cried on both playthroughs!!

******SPOILERS******** the scene when Geralt finds Ciri in the isle of mists and thinks she's dead, cried on both playthroughs!!
I loved that part as well as when you get back to K.M. and Yen sees Crii. They way she yells out "Ciri". The look on Ciris face when Yen calls her name. That whole reunion was pretty sweet. Then followed up by the cut scene for the battle to begin. Probably the best chunk of scenes Imo.. Just epic...

Came out of Novigrad under a heavy thunderstorm at night. As I climbed a hill to take a look, the canopy of the distant forest was being lit up, then fell back into darkness, then lit up again; that thunderstorm lasted a good ten minutes realtime. It was probably the first real time in game that was so very real and dramatic without being part of the storyline or quests. Just a random happenstance of time, and I got to see it.

*SPOILERS* I loved the bloody baron side quest in finding his wife in crookback bog. I loved choosing between the different dolls and also the different possible endings to it.

For me that was just insanely awesome. Plus Ladies of the woods is a very fitting soundtrack makes the whole quest so dark and spooky. The bloody baron was a very well developed character and I really did care for him, it makes the final ending to the quest even more impactful.

Last edited:
There were plenty, but pretty much all of the moments between Geralt and Ciri. They did that spot on!

- SPOILER -
Specifically the snowball fight and also when Ciri and Geralt go to thank the circus artists for helping her out, go steal those horses and they can chill and relax a bit.

The funeral.
And when Geralt puts Vesemir's sword back into his scabbard just as Vesemir does it with Ciri's sword a few minutes earlier.

Came out of Novigrad under a heavy thunderstorm at night. As I climbed a hill to take a look, the canopy of the distant forest was being lit up, then fell back into darkness, then lit up again;
The weather and ambiance in this game is amazing.
Isle of Mists. I was so pissed off going to save those stupid dwarves because I knew Ciri was beyond the door and they were making me wait again to have her and Geralt reunited. Once that Geralt opened the door I completely forgot about my frustration. Such a powerful scene.

The end of the Battle of Kaer Morhen. Vesemir realizes he's going to die but throws himself at Eredin and Imlerith trying to protect Ciri.

Wow ! Hahhahaha ! I was doing a quest for cat school diagram. Met 3 stone trolls inside a cave. Had to fight them. Turns out they don't stop farting during the battle. YES ! FARTING! LMAOOOOO ! Honestly, I never laughed so much. Best moment.

Do you know that one of them is voiced by angry Joe? I don't know, but think also the other 2 are voiced by other particular dudes.

Your favorite moment in this RPG masterpiece is a farting troll? Seriously? *mind boggled*

One of my several favorit moment is when Geralt meets Whoreson Junior.. Those punches in these exact moment you'd do if you were Geralt! Love how CDPR portrait an very, very angry Geralt who is fighting for controlling himself and not kill the bastard at the first moment! Great! Oh, yeah! Truly awesome and empathical!

Last edited:
Top Bottom