my game is broken, cant do anything

+
okay i am on an ancient ps4, performance has been pretty good all things considered, a few laggy cut scenes, a crash or two but nothing bad so i have been somewhat impressed so far however i completed a mission and waited so i could do the next mission in the storyline, i wait and then i try to speak to the mission giver(Panam) but all i get is blue options despite the game telling me to speak to her, then i decide to leave the mission(drive off and do another mission) in hoping it will fix itself and i cant get into cars and then i try to get my guns out.........and nothing is happening

i cant complain too much because this experience has been good for me till now but i am worried i wasted a lot of time on a character that now cant do anything

i am hoping someone else has had this issue and there is some kinda fix but worried

I have the same issue, but I can still get onto my bike. I can't pull out any weapons or use any healing/throwables, though.
thank you somewhat glad its not just me but feel bad that other people are going through it too, i am hoping it magically fixes itself because the changing view on the car has a similar issue as in sometimes it just doesnt work but sometimes fixes itself
Post automatically merged:

if anyone else is having this issue i fixed it by reloading an auto save before the end of the previous mission and that fixed it

Last edited:
Top Bottom