My game is stuck on an infinite loading screen and i dont know why.

+
(PC, i have almost all the free dlcs and the two paid dlc.)
I made a new game and while progressing i just randomly happened upon this bug. I said whatever, uninstalled mods and the game, reinstalled and started a new game again with the same mods. But while everything was okay for a while, while trying to leave white orchard with vesemir, it got stuck again and for no reason it started freezing up in loading screens. I dont think its mods causing this as i played almost 150 hours with those mods and had no problems, but since it first appeared its like this bug just randomly pops up out of nowhere in every playthrough i try with no pattern. One time i get stuck on this loading screen right in the start of the game, the other time i got stuck while finishing the blood and wine dlc after i finished the game itself. Its super frustrating, and i cannot seem to find an answer anywhere, only xbox and ps4 threads.

I heard the reply "just uninstall each mod and start the game and see which causes it." but i have like 100 mods, and doing that will take me an entire day, like litterally 20 hours, as well as all the manually installed mods that i will have to redownload once im done, so for me its an absolute last resort, especially since i had no problem with my mods for 150 hours and just suddenly this bug appeared. :/
Any help would be appreciated!
Edit: My graphics card is a GTX 1060 with the latest drivers, i am not entirely sure what my ram is but its 16Gigs, my proccessor is an intel i-7700 i believe.
I am on windows 10, and i got the game from digital download. Steam user.

Top Bottom