My grown Iguana vanished! (Spoiler)

+
Was just visiting my home apartment and V came out with "Interesting."
Looked around wondering if it relocated itself in the apartment but its nowhere too be found.

I hope its a bug and not that you only get the Iguana for a short time!
Because after doing the 100 days it took to hatch, that would REALLY suck.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind. after another look around I found it.... in the best way possible! I had seen Nibbles but the Iguana blended in well XD

Last edited:
Check for evidence inside of Nibbles' mouth; he really shoud be named Chompers.

jib7tumsvlqvoftybmy1[1].jpeg

j/k

Looked around wondering if it relocated itself in the apartment but its nowhere too be found.

Nevermind. after another look around I found it.... in the best way possible! I had seen Nibbles but the Iguana blended in well XD
This. Is. Amazing.

I had no idea there was a pet iguana in the game! I think I need to get it ASAP!

Edit: I looked and it seems I needed to have gotten it during The Heist. Is this the only way to get it other than glitching in Konpeki Plaza? One guide I've seen uses double jump and I can't afford that and I don't know when I will.

Last edited:
Double jump/ high jump isnt that costly around 15k eddies i guess. It is pretty easy to make money in this game ( ncpd, selling weapons and stuff )

Edit: I looked and it seems I needed to have gotten it during The Heist. Is this the only way to get it other than glitching in Konpeki Plaza? One guide I've seen uses double jump and I can't afford that and I don't know when I will.

errr? wow!

How would double jump get you into the building? I have see the "get out of the car" method to push you thru the locked building doors but the DEV "fixed" that.

Double jump/ high jump isnt that costly around 15k eddies i guess. It is pretty easy to make money in this game ( ncpd, selling weapons and stuff )
Oh, I thought it was 40k+ but i have 21k ish.
errr? wow!

How would double jump get you into the building? I have see the "get out of the car" method to push you thru the locked building doors but the DEV "fixed" that.
It's too long to explain but there are guides out there. I don't know if they still work but I want that iguana so I'll give it a go and reply here as to whether it works or not.

errr? wow!

fixed is such a subjective word. since you can double jump over the wall in front of konepki plaza, go to the back and call in a car and use it to glitch in to the wall currently

So maybe it was fixed at one time but wih all CP77 updates every patch just breaks something new

Awhile back before 1.5 I got in using the super jump, followed the wall around too a point where I could jump over.
From there followed a vid guide which showed specific places you can literally walk through the walls and drop down through the ceiling to get inside proper, after that get to where V and Jackie landed and you can jump up through the hole and run up to the penthouse.
Just need high jump or double jump.

I got in to Ketaki Plaza, I got up to the penthouse, and I got the iguana egg. I spent all afternoon getting this egg only to find that it won't hatch on the Xbox One or the PS4. I have an Xbox One and I can't afford a Series X, and I can't get a Series S because I need a disk drive for all my physical games.

Top Bottom