My keyboard has 41,681 keys and I still have to double tap alt to put my weapon away.

+
Seriously, it's been like a year almost. Three huge patches, one almost 40GBs, and this still hasn't been patched out? Why would they make it like this, and you can't even reassign the key. At least let us reassign the key.

Why not Long Hold R like literally every other FPS every made in the history of video games. I want to meet the guy whose idea it was to double tap alt to put your gun away, but it also cycles through them.

Aside from the few visual bugs, this is my BIGGEST PEAVE With Cyberpunk. I love the game otherwise. I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Closing in on 180 hours of game night so far.

Are there any mods or .ini edits that can fix this? It's so damned annoying.

Seriously, it's been like a year almost. Three huge patches, one almost 40GBs, and this still hasn't been patched out? Why would they make it like this, and you can't even reassign the key. At least let us reassign the key.

Why not Long Hold R like literally every other FPS every made in the history of video games. I want to meet the guy whose idea it was to double tap alt to put your gun away, but it also cycles through them.

Aside from the few visual bugs, this is my BIGGEST PEAVE With Cyberpunk. I love the game otherwise. I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Closing in on 180 hours of game night so far.

Are there any mods or .ini edits that can fix this? It's so damned annoying.
Agree, that annoys me as well, it should be a basic functionality in a game like this, like having a walk button.

Anyway, here is a fix for it, it is for the first release but assume that it still works.

EDIT; Misread your issue, this is to solve the double tap dodge, but maybe you can use what he is doing to fix it, I don't know.

It's baffling that something every game, whether AAA or indie, allows you to do and they still haven't patched it in 8 months later. Same with interact key and same with double tap for dodge. None of this works well with keyboard and mouse.

It's baffling that something every game, whether AAA or indie, allows you to do and they still haven't patched it in 8 months later. Same with interact key and same with double tap for dodge. None of this works well with keyboard and mouse.
I assume that its the same as a lot of the games that are released today, which support consoles and PC, they try to fit the console stuff into the PC, which always end up being a bit messy and poor when on PC, probably also why the UI is so clunky and messy, because it has to work on these damn consoles, its really annoying when games do that.

"MY KEYBOARD HAS 41,681 KEYS AND I STILL HAVE TO DOUBLE TAP ALT TO PUT MY WEAPON AWAY."

"Are there any mods or .ini edits that can fix this? It's so damned annoying."

Found this one for ya. Don't know if it still works, though. Could always try.

Top Bottom