My list of bugs, glitches and technical stuff

+
First of all, I'm loving the update, especially on a third playthrough. (currently going on 309 hours og playtime)

I've spent around 100 hours in-game since the update dropped, and a lot of bugs got resolved, but some didn't completely or new ones appeared. Here's some of the issues I found. Some are minor, some are mid, and some can be annoying.

AI path finding:
Sometimes it can get glitchy and incorrect, Oda as an example at the meeting with Takemura was teleporting to the correct path two times. And I noticed some AI pathing was super slow, for example the Gig Cuckoo's nest, when taking Jasmine Dixon from the roof and down some scaffolding, she would stand at the scaffolding for a good 2-3 seconds before starting the animation to climb down. My hope is this would be sped up so it dosen't look as awkward.

AI path finding 2: Vehicle path finding (specifically when riding as passenger with an NPC) seems a bit incorrect compared to previous versions of my playthrough. Example would be when going to get revenge with Panam in the cave, her driving through the tunnel is a bit bugged, she sometimes will ride through or over objects like rocks or debris, some of the vehicle pathfinding when riding with NPC's have improved, while others that were fine before to my recollection is now a little clunky.

Light/sun bug: Sometimes when entering or exiting a vehicle and or inventory menu, around 80% of my screen would be filled with a sun flare that would fade away over about 2-3 seconds, even during night time, this didn't occur during my first 2 playthroughs and only happened after the 1.5 update.

Item pickups: This has obviously been improved a lot since there was a lot of issues picking up certain items and junk. The issue for junk only appears to me at rare times with the Vinyl record junk. As to weapons, it seems to me that it only happens around the Badlands when a weapon is lying a bush/shrubbery, rarely also happens with enemy bodies also lying in bushes/shrubbery.

Floating vehicles: This is also a new one for me after 1.5 update. When pressing the summon vehicle button, sometimes vehicles will come floating towards you, then drop to the ground when you get near them and they come to a full stop. This has also caused my vehicle to glitch into objects a few times or spawning in doorways in the Flying drugs gig compound.

Call issue: I entered my new apartment in Japantown, had a smoke, went to bed, had a shower. And on my way out I called River, and V would talk and the speech prompts would pop up, but River didn't say anything and no animation for him speaking was playing, except when I hung up on him.

The beast in me: There is a weird issue with this. I won a race. Drove with Claire back to her garage and she would just dump me off on the street next to her Garage and drive off. It then says to wait a day before she will contact you, I went to my menu and waited 24 hours, nothing happened. I tried waiting another 24 hours, still no contact. I then fast traveled to my apartment in Japantown and slept, had a shower etc, went outside, still nothing, so I waited another 24 hours, still nothing. Saved game, reloaded my game, still nothing. Then I rebooted my game, and then she contacted me. I went off to win the second race, and then the same thing happened again. So i did the same as before, only this time she still didn't contact me after 2 full game restarts and about x4 24 hour waits. I then googled it, and it turns out she only contacts you when you've waited a full day and have entered a new area in the city in freeroam. Since I fast traveled, it didn't count as "entering a new area".

Talkin' 'Bout a Revolution: When staying the night at Judy's place after everyone went home, I ate the food on the table she left for me, but the mission prompt didn't say that I actually did it, and I ended up having a mission marker on the table with no food there to complete the option for it.

Speech issues: Sometimes when talking with people, conversations will overlap or cancel out each other when it wasn't intended. Johnny overlapping with another NPC talking to you or canceling out their conversation, V doing the same. This was the bug besides the sun/lighting bug mentioned earlier that happened to me the most, about 10%-15% of all my conversations had this occur.

Meditation bug: When meditating with the Zen master, after my first 2 times, the second 2 times when V goes to put on the bd wreath, most of the bd wreath model disappears and only the part that holds the light are visible until the animation is near complete and then the entire model shows.

That's all my bugs and glitches I can remember from my 1.5 playthrough on PC. Now for some technical feedback with the games performance.

I think the game runs decently while looking beautiful, with a lot of NPC's on screen at the same time and loads of different small details. But i still think that it's a little disappointing that I only get around 43-52 average fps with my setup, sometimes it even goes as low as 28 fps

(32gb ddr4 3600mhz ram, gtx 1080, i9-9900k, Cyberpunk installed on samsung 250gb SSD, windows on 500gb samsung m.2 nvme).
The things I don't have on max settings are:
Anisotropy (8), Max Dynamic Decals (High), Screen Space Reflections Quality (ultra). Fov at 90, Motion blur off, and no ray tracing since it's "only" a gtx1080.

Additional: I feel like the distance pop in needs improvement. It can be a little disheartening when you're driving fast through the city and you see things far off pop in awkwardly. Even sometimes walking down town, some ad screens that are barely in view have the screens pop in awkwardly, where they were just black before.

I hope all my my feedback is helpful to anyone reading this! While this thread might seem like a lot of things, to me they are minor or mid, nothing "game-breaking" for me. I still heavily enjoy the game, and I'm looking forward to see what the future brings.

Best wishes, and thanks CDPR devs for your hard work and continued support.

Last edited:
I get shot from some walls, gamepad aiming is terrible i just cant enjoy this game, give better aim assist or mouse and keyboard support. Xbox series x
Post automatically merged:

The game is unplayable once you start streaming to my pc from my xbox

I get shot from some walls, gamepad aiming is terrible i just cant enjoy this game, give better aim assist or mouse and keyboard support. Xbox series x
Post automatically merged:

The game is unplayable once you start streaming to my pc from my xbox
Or just play on PC :D

This argument is not valid anymore in 2022, giving player choices is better. I am not buying any more fps/rts or games like cities that does not support mouse and keyboard.

This argument is not valid anymore in 2022, giving player choices is better. I am not buying any more fps/rts or games like cities that does not support mouse and keyboard.
I mean, it is a valid argument, also, since you're replying to a post in the PC section of technical feedback, you should probably make your own post on the Xbox tab of this :)
Also the "giving player choice is better" comes with it's issues. Cyberpunk released on multiple platforms at the same time. Here's why that's an issue. The devs have to optimize the game for every specific platform it goes to. That's why updates take so long as well. When Red Dead or GTA5 came out, they didn't release them on PC to begin with. Cause game development takes time. Especially when you want to do a multiple platform release.

First of all, I'm loving the update, especially on a third playthrough. (currently going on 309 hours og playtime)

I've spent around 100 hours in-game since the update dropped, and a lot of bugs got resolved, but some didn't completely or new ones appeared. Here's some of the issues I found. Some are minor, some are mid, and some can be annoying.

AI path finding:
Sometimes it can get glitchy and incorrect, Oda as an example at the meeting with Takemura was teleporting to the correct path two times. And I noticed some AI pathing was super slow, for example the Gig Cuckoo's nest, when taking Jasmine Dixon from the roof and down some scaffolding, she would stand at the scaffolding for a good 2-3 seconds before starting the animation to climb down. My hope is this would be sped up so it dosen't look as awkward.

AI path finding 2: Vehicle path finding (specifically when riding as passenger with an NPC) seems a bit incorrect compared to previous versions of my playthrough. Example would be when going to get revenge with Panam in the cave, her driving through the tunnel is a bit bugged, she sometimes will ride through or over objects like rocks or debris, some of the vehicle pathfinding when riding with NPC's have improved, while others that were fine before to my recollection is now a little clunky.

Light/sun bug: Sometimes when entering or exiting a vehicle and or inventory menu, around 80% of my screen would be filled with a sun flare that would fade away over about 2-3 seconds, even during night time, this didn't occur during my first 2 playthroughs and only happened after the 1.5 update.

Item pickups: This has obviously been improved a lot since there was a lot of issues picking up certain items and junk. The issue for junk only appears to me at rare times with the Vinyl record junk. As to weapons, it seems to me that it only happens around the Badlands when a weapon is lying a bush/shrubbery, rarely also happens with enemy bodies also lying in bushes/shrubbery.

Floating vehicles: This is also a new one for me after 1.5 update. When pressing the summon vehicle button, sometimes vehicles will come floating towards you, then drop to the ground when you get near them and they come to a full stop. This has also caused my vehicle to glitch into objects a few times or spawning in doorways in the Flying drugs gig compound.

Call issue: I entered my new apartment in Japantown, had a smoke, went to bed, had a shower. And on my way out I called River, and V would talk and the speech prompts would pop up, but River didn't say anything and no animation for him speaking was playing, except when I hung up on him.

The beast in me: There is a weird issue with this. I won a race. Drove with Claire back to her garage and she would just dump me off on the street next to her Garage and drive off. It then says to wait a day before she will contact you, I went to my menu and waited 24 hours, nothing happened. I tried waiting another 24 hours, still no contact. I then fast traveled to my apartment in Japantown and slept, had a shower etc, went outside, still nothing, so I waited another 24 hours, still nothing. Saved game, reloaded my game, still nothing. Then I rebooted my game, and then she contacted me. I went off to win the second race, and then the same thing happened again. So i did the same as before, only this time she still didn't contact me after 2 full game restarts and about x4 24 hour waits. I then googled it, and it turns out she only contacts you when you've waited a full day and have entered a new area in the city in freeroam. Since I fast traveled, it didn't count as "entering a new area".

Talkin' 'Bout a Revolution: When staying the night at Judy's place after everyone went home, I ate the food on the table she left for me, but the mission prompt didn't say that I actually did it, and I ended up having a mission marker on the table with no food there to complete the option for it.

Speech issues: Sometimes when talking with people, conversations will overlap or cancel out each other when it wasn't intended. Johnny overlapping with another NPC talking to you or canceling out their conversation, V doing the same. This was the bug besides the sun/lighting bug mentioned earlier that happened to me the most, about 10%-15% of all my conversations had this occur.

Meditation bug: When meditating with the Zen master, after my first 2 times, the second 2 times when V goes to put on the bd wreath, most of the bd wreath model disappears and only the part that holds the light are visible until the animation is near complete and then the entire model shows.

That's all my bugs and glitches I can remember from my 1.5 playthrough on PC. Now for some technical feedback with the games performance.

I think the game runs decently while looking beautiful, with a lot of NPC's on screen at the same time and loads of different small details. But i still think that it's a little disappointing that I only get around 43-52 average fps with my setup, sometimes it even goes as low as 28 fps

(32gb ddr4 3600mhz ram, gtx 1080, i9-9900k, Cyberpunk installed on samsung 250gb SSD, windows on 500gb samsung m.2 nvme).
The things I don't have on max settings are:
Anisotropy (8), Max Dynamic Decals (High), Screen Space Reflections Quality (ultra). Fov at 90, Motion blur off, and no ray tracing since it's "only" a gtx1080.

Additional: I feel like the distance pop in needs improvement. It can be a little disheartening when you're driving fast through the city and you see things far off pop in awkwardly. Even sometimes walking down town, some ad screens that are barely in view have the screens pop in awkwardly, where they were just black before.

I hope all my my feedback is helpful to anyone reading this! While this thread might seem like a lot of things, to me they are minor or mid, nothing "game-breaking" for me. I still heavily enjoy the game, and I'm looking forward to see what the future brings.

Best wishes, and thanks CDPR devs for your hard work and continued support.
Consider to pass all these issues to Support, as I'm sure they would be delighted to see. It's best you submit 1 issue in 1 bug-report at a time. If you find that tedious, can file all of them at once. Be minded of a character limit of 1000.
Can use the link below.

My biggest bug is that I can't fast travel at all. When I click on a fast travel point it does nothing, map doesn't show up at all (on PC).

My biggest bug is that I can't fast travel at all. When I click on a fast travel point it does nothing, map doesn't show up at all (on PC).
Do you play with mods or vanilla? I play without mods and havent encountered any issues with map except for devastating performance issues.

They changed how that works from having to just click the location marker to having to hold down the left mouse button on it for a moment before you actually travel.

Win10 latest, Steam Version

When attempting Don't Fear The Reaper, you used to be able to save immediately after the scene transition. Now, you have no ability to save/quicksave anywhere during the mission, including when out of combat. This makes the ending needlessly punishing and forcing the player to one specific build to not get one-shot by a stray bullet.

Yeah, the problem i think is that aiming down sight option doesn-t work properly, it should be an easy fix if they ever notice...
at least this is the fastest way otherwise they shoould fix entirely how the aim assist work, right now it seems like there just a lock in before the aim but after aiming there-s nothing...

Not a bug, but one thing I think REALLY needs to get fixed is the sound of V walking. No matter what his footwear - or even barefoot - he sounds like a little kid clomping around in his daddy's work boots.

Top Bottom