My Monster Everliving Swarm deck

+
i was watching some one on twitch trying to score big with this type of deck , look at the result :)
He lost the 3rd round but dat score is epic :)

Last edited:
Faced someone using your deck today. The guy ragequit almost immediately after this.

Last edited:
Why do you assume he ragequit? Perhaps he just saw he had no way of winning now and so forfeited the match rather then continue to waste time.

Monster swarm is very weak, one lacerate, epidemic or poison and all those clones are gone. I haven't seen anyone who could execute this strategy effectively on me.

Maerd;n6878380 said:
Monster swarm is very weak, one lacerate, epidemic or poison and all those clones are gone. I haven't seen anyone who could execute this strategy effectively on me.

Agreed. I've come up against breeder decks a few times now and in at least two cases I actually gave them time to try to go all-out. No matter what they do, it seems like just using Scorch or Geralt: Igni is all it takes to wipe away pretty much their entire battlefield. I just don't see the point in using a deck that can be completely wiped off the board like that.

--- Updated 06-11-16, 03:53 ---

Vellax;n6866280 said:
Why do you assume he ragequit? Perhaps he just saw he had no way of winning now and so forfeited the match rather then continue to waste time.

I keep going over this, but for the sake of argument I'll explain it again.

It's not hard to tell when a person ragequits. I can tell when someone is doing it, other people can tell when someone is doing it, and I'm sure that even you can tell when someone is doing it. People don't usually forfeit a match the second their opponent takes a huge lead because of any real thought/strategy. They quit because they got owned and it made them angry. At least in my own case, the fact that most ragequitters don't send a "good game" bonus to their opponent makes all of that blatantly obvious. Their actions are essentially an online temper tantrum, ranking right up there with when people in real life flip over a board game and storm off.

Last edited:
Probably wasn't so important that it needed responding to nearly a week later, but sure, let's continue this for the sake of argument. It's the final round, he had one card left and you'd just taken a commanding score lead with a huge card advantage. Forfeiting seems like an entirely reasonable response. If he didn't GG, then yeah. Rage quitting was a possibility.

Top Bottom