My nifty new Spella'tael deck is making victims already lol

+
Now my Russian isn't exactly on point, but do I detect a whiff of frustration?

[deleted image]

A*****, if you are reading this, I did not mean to spoil your fun, I was just testing my deck.

In fact, only minutes before - as I was playing my more reliable Eithne deck on ranked, I got my ass handed to me by this BEAST of a deck with two Yennefers, an Imlerith and some more goodies. I lost the 3d round 52 to 0. And just before that, I simply didn't have enough time to line up my Schirru combo with my Thunderbolts and Braenn, so I lost miserably. I wanted to cry.

So you can consider my mouth pre-*nope*d in advance.

In other news, Spella'tael is still alive guys. Results not guaranteed, but it exists.

Last edited by a moderator:
My thoughts on this thread are: "Okay, what am I suppose to do with this information?" What is there to discuss? :unsure:

Anyhow, deleted the image because this is not the place to post such images (also language) and you can make your point without it. Sorry to break up the party.

what was the image?

lol a player sending me abusive messages in Russian because I beat him with my Elven Sages

I could have gotten upset and reported him, but instead decided to turn it into a humorous discussion about Spella'tael. It seems however that even my best intentions can be misunderstood by our resident censors - no offense meant, sirs.

Top Bottom