My Penis Disappeared!

+

Keive

Forum regular
If you take a shower, least for me as male V, I got a whole shirt on but maybe that is the norm in 2077?

And yes this is true for everyone so not 100% sure if its a bug or on purpose.

I'm leaning to on purpose because I'm showering with a shirt too, though doesn't make sense to see it off later in the mirror.

I tried this, striped my character down and then went to the mirror. First, looking in 'inventory' he is nude and 'equipped', then looking at the mirror he is wearing boxers and bald. Yep, bald.

Now I'm not running an 'RTX' GPU, I'm using an GTX 1080 Ti which does not have RTX. I'm wondering if this an RTX issue and not a game issue? Might be interesting to know what GPU's you folks are running and see if there might be something to this.

I tried this, striped my character down and then went to the mirror. First, looking in 'inventory' he is nude and 'equipped', then looking at the mirror he is wearing boxers and bald. Yep, bald.

Now I'm not running an 'RTX' GPU, I'm using an GTX 1080 Ti which does not have RTX. I'm wondering if this an RTX issue and not a game issue? Might be interesting to know what GPU's you folks are running and see if there might be something to this.

It has nothing to do with GPUs. I am using a 2080 and my female V is wearing shorts with raytracing turned on and off.

If you change pants (couple times) you can be completely pantless uncensored. I couldn't get my pants to reappear until a while of doing random things.

I have nudity censor off, I picked a penis during the character creation, I can see the penis when I unequip pants in the inventory.

But in game, it gets replaced by a purple underwear. Is this a bug or just the way it is intended?

Guest 4060800

Seeing this topic being addressed a second time now. I love how openly this gets addressed - finally the world is moving forward. Am I just too old? I remember how cramped up the world got when GTA had some sex scenes in the data that didn't even appear within the game without mods :D

+1 for genital freedom. Wohoo \o/

Top Bottom