My Penis Disappeared!

+
Seeing this topic being addressed a second time now. I love how openly this gets addressed - finally the world is moving forward. Am I just too old? I remember how cramped up the world got when GTA had some sex scenes in the data that didn't even appear within the game without mods :D

+1 for genital freedom. Wohoo \o/
Haha. I considered putting some euphemism instead of 'penis' but hey, why should I censor myself when the game is explicit anyway?

Guest 4060800

Excusez moi..? Is there something wrong with the word? I thought penis already is the polite expression for dick, dong, wang, schlong, shaft or cock. Sorry, honest question - it would be fascinating if it's like... the other way around in English? :D

Or you mean something like "that thing down there" or "wiener" or... uhm... "willy"? Hm... I'd probably fail to properly order them all according to the whole world's combined idea of politeness. Is "weewee" a word? Nah, too complicated. Penis it is - plain, simple and everyone understands it ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

And sorry if there's anything offensive in my list. Now I actually think about that too, but I just don't know any better.

Honestly - at this point - impossible to say. Maybe the amssivly bugged release is a grand conspiracy to hide the fact they censored the game (yes thats a joke, obviously)

We just going to have to wait and see what cdpr says/does.

Excusez moi..? Is there something wrong with the word? I thought penis already is the polite expression for dick, dong, wang, schlong, shaft or cock. Sorry, honest question - it would be fascinating if it's like... the other way around in English? :D

Or you mean something like "that thing down there" or "wiener" or... uhm... "willy"? Hm... I'd probably fail to properly order them all according to the whole world's combined idea of politeness. Is "weewee" a word? Nah, too complicated. Penis it is - plain, simple and everyone understands it ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

And sorry if there's anything offensive in my list. Now I actually think about that too, but I just don't know any better.
Heh, I was thinking about 'wiener'. In my native language, 'penis' is somehow too blunt for daily convo (of course there are also more crude expressions). It just carried over to my English, I guess.

Honestly - at this point - impossible to say. Maybe the amssivly bugged release is a grand conspiracy to hide the fact they censored the game (yes thats a joke, obviously)

We just going to have to wait and see what cdpr says/does.
Just to confirm, yours are like that too? I've seen some people talking about seeing their V's penis in the mirror, so I figure that it might be a bug in my game.

As a photographer, I am greatly upset that I cannot, using the photo mode, take pictures in the "action nude" style or calmly walk naked around the city waving my nature in time to my gait. Everywhere these hateful cowards interfere! :(

As a photographer, I am greatly upset that I cannot, using the photo mode, take pictures in the "action nude" style or calmly walk naked around the city waving my nature in time to my gait. Everywhere these hateful cowards interfere! :(

Yeah, its kinda funny that underpants are forced upon you in the photomode, even though the rest of the game has nudity..

it is a sad when you look down and see that you are in fact unarmed. i would go to the nearest second amendment and gorilla glue a sniper to my leg. even if you can't get up at least you have a bang... even if it always down.

Yeah, its kinda funny that underpants are forced upon you in the photomode, even though the rest of the game has nudity..

I was wrong. Apparently they can also force nudity. I have been having bugs where my pants disappear. Also looking myself in the mirror can also show full frontal from the waist down...
20201214015101_1.jpg

Guys, as far as I know Conan Exiles has no full nudity in ESRB countries (USA) but it does in PEGI countries (Europe). I think PEGI rules only should allow CD Project to have a full nudity. Can someone ask them?

Top Bottom