My Penis Disappeared!

+
Maybe a PEGI patch would be in order, since they're less strict when it comes to nudity.

As an example, the PEGI version of Conan exiles has full nudity, the ESRB version doesn't.

Devs said it intentional.
So just disable genital option in character creation altogether, be consistent.

I'm heavily disappointed and extremely angry about what the dev's have done with the game. I can't believe I'm a 28yo adult seeing censorship in a game that stated their wouldn't be any. Clearly this game isn't for kids. 18+ is everyone in the game, yet here we are. We should get an 18+ version with everything uncensored like we were promised.

Whats the point of this whole feature? 'Yes you can customize your genitals,
yes the game is all about adult topics and of course theres nudity ..."

But then in the actual gameplay this feature is completely pointless.
Its not a part of any cutscene, gameplay mechanics or whatever
and now we know that they dont even want you to see it in first person view or photo mode.

So ... whats the point of this feature? Why is it even in the game?
Just to bait people with advertisement?

and now we know that they dont even want you to see it in first person view or photo mode.

generate hype.
I bet this is one of the reasons that BD tapes are cut out

I am just gonna leave negative review till they fixed their shit. No nudity in roam when you advertised it with nudity back then is a false ads.

Wow, just wow. Been waiting for this game, and i trusted devs because they made Witcher series. I can't even think they could do such a thing. Does reputation really means nothing these days? You say it is intended but on rough release it wasn't. There are tons of proofs around the net and you can't hide it. Just why? Why such disrespect for your loyal community it felt like a spit in the face.

I am disappointed. Not about the censorship which was ninja added. I am feel really disappointed and sad about devs they went wrong way from the community.

I just want to say the words your team member said on twitter:
"THERE ARE SOME LINES YOU SIMPLY DON'T CROSS"
(c) Andrzej Zawadzki, senior designer CDPR.

Good luck.

generate hype.
I bet this is one of the reasons that BD tapes are cut out
I can't believe they cut out BD's, they were supposed to be part of the game. They cut out so much content and I'm assuming we will never see any of it. Would be nice if we could get a response on whether or not the cut content will be added in the future. I would like to know if this game is worth anymore of my time, or if I should just forget about it and wait until modders fix this game.

someone from CDPR quoted another thread today and basically admitted its pointless and serves no purpose outside of the inventory menu.

After getting the confirmation of forced censorship, I lost all hope in this game. I don't even want to finish playing. I'm lvl 26, 50 street cred. 60%/15%/20% in the story stuff. I haven't pushed for the story or romance side quests because I was hoping we would get our genitals back. But now that I know we won't I could careless. Honestly I want my money back and be able to play this game for free. With free updates and free dlc. That's what we deserve. Hell I can't get my money back because I have 50+ hours already invested and I bought it through steam. Steam won't refund me the money. I've already tried. So what am I to do? Nothing. All I can do is watch the game burn with each update. I mean seriously if we don't get cut content added in the future then there is nothing for this game. There would be no point in "RPG/FreeRoam." The Npc's in the game don't mean anything. Why even make a game that's free roam and has npc's and sex advertised everywhere if you can't interact with any of it? They should have made a single path road with story missions only. They should have cut out the rpg aspect and taken out free roam, should have forced you down 1 path like Dragon age. At the very least you wouldn't have been disappointed about the things you can only look at but can't touch. The story is the only thing that kept me playing. But now I don't want to even finish it.

It is funny, At the begining of that threat "(BUG) No nudity in first person..." I told people it is not a bug but intentional and that they rolled back on their promises for "reasons". So many people disagreed and continued to post that it HAS to be a bug and so many theories about it as well.
This is so happy/sad moment to be right.
Also really bad for CDPR, they either lied all the time or they just changed it. Not sure what is worse. It is very disappointing (the censorship I mean). The rest of the game is great though.

I would also really like to know why this feature is in the game as it is now. To be honest, I've been skeptical about the nudity in this game when I heard it was a 100% first person game. The reason for that is that sex is first person is way more explicit than cut-scene sex. Geralt for instance sometimes goes down on the girls he has sex with. If the camera remains in first person, you have more or less an entire screen filled with genitalia. I just assumed they would just lock the camera and oral sex would be a big no-no for CP2077.

When I read CP2077 would allow the player to customize their genitalia I thought it might be different and also why not? Why shouldn't a game that allows you to blow people's brains out also allow you to see genitalia? Furthermore, CDPR kept pushing the idea they were making adult games with adult content. (And to make one thing also clear: I wouldn't have gone the full-screen genitalia route myself, but I would have shown more nudity.) There was also the gameplay demo one (or two?) E3's ago where this naked chick was lying in a bathtub full of ice and beside her was another naked dude that reinforced my opinion.

Then there was this allow nudity filter which and the genitalia customisation at the start of the game which seemed to point towards a game that contained full-frontal nudity. But now it is only in the inventory screen?

To be honest, I doubt that this was planned from the start. Rather, I believe this was a decision forced upon the developers to make sure the game's rating would not be to high and this decision was probably made after they had already announced the genitalia customisation on the character screen. If they hadn't announced it, it would have been removed from the game.

Also, I'm not mad at CDPR and I would have still purchased the game, because it is great and it is not about nudity and sex after all. But I am a little disappointed because I think the game industry in general has no issue with an abundance of violence, but shuns sex.

Well, I just wanted to get this off my chest. Have a nice evening!

I would also really like to know why this feature is in the game as it is now. To be honest, I've been skeptical about the nudity in this game when I heard it was a 100% first person game. The reason for that is that sex is first person is way more explicit than cut-scene sex. Geralt for instance sometimes goes down on the girls he has sex with. If the camera remains in first person, you have more or less an entire screen filled with genitalia. I just assumed they would just lock the camera and oral sex would be a big no-no for CP2077.

When I read CP2077 would allow the player to customize their genitalia I thought it might be different and also why not? Why shouldn't a game that allows you to blow people's brains out also allow you to see genitalia? Furthermore, CDPR kept pushing the idea they were making adult games with adult content. (And to make one thing also clear: I wouldn't have gone the full-screen genitalia route myself, but I would have shown more nudity.) There was also the gameplay demo one (or two?) E3's ago where this naked chick was lying in a bathtub full of ice and beside her was another naked dude that reinforced my opinion.

Then there was this allow nudity filter which and the genitalia customisation at the start of the game which seemed to point towards a game that contained full-frontal nudity. But now it is only in the inventory screen?

To be honest, I doubt that this was planned from the start. Rather, I believe this was a decision forced upon the developers to make sure the game's rating would not be to high and this decision was probably made after they had already announced the genitalia customisation on the character screen. If they hadn't announced it, it would have been removed from the game.

Also, I'm not mad at CDPR and I would have still purchased the game, because it is great and it is not about nudity and sex after all. But I am a little disappointed because I think the game industry in general has no issue with an abundance of violence, but shuns sex.

Well, I just wanted to get this off my chest. Have a nice evening!
Well the problem is that it was advertised like that and later removed after the game is released. That's what triggers me. I won't be mad if it was never mentioned like some other game. This inconsistency and taking features that should be there is bad move.

The forced underwear anywhere outside the inventory screen is complete bullshit. If it's not a bug they seriously dropped the ball and need to change it.
It is not bug
Screenshot_2020-12-16-02-35-17-380_com.android.chrome.jpg

Top Bottom