My Penis Disappeared!

+
Wait.. wait.... when you look in the mirrors you can actually see your penis? All I get are my breasts and I'm wearing boxer briefs and I turned genitals on in the options menu so.... now I am confused. For a moment there I was going to run around being anatomically incorrect but... I though the underwear thing was like a bug or glitch. In my Inventory/Character items menu I'm in my birthday suit but if I look in a mirror or have a nekkid cutscene thing, I have underwear on. No idea way.

On an related note to peoples penis' though.... my friend said he equipped some pants some in the inventory menu and it.. I quote... 'Spun around like a malfunctioning windmill for two whole minutes.' I couldn't stop laughing, god I wish I'd have seen that!

Well, how to get an official answer from the devs? We need to know why V can have penis/vagina customization and not able to see it in the game?

with the official statement being it was intended, i am a bit frustrated and felt misled. Luckily for PC players there is a strong modding community.

It boggles my mind that an art team spent all that time making models that were simply removed. They added a Censor that does not do much at all. While I am forced to respect this choice and in the end I am enjoying the game, it feels like a lie to tell your customer base you will have full nude first person. if you do a browser search there are Articles as far as you care to click. You-tubers talking about in the preview release that there is true nudity. Yet, here comes release and you can pick your body parts that truly never shows in the game play at all. I have not seen any nudity in this game other than my inventory screen.

Truly wish they would not have let people believe they could do something. Too have it be believed to be a bug. People experiencing a true uncensored game then patched away. It is disrespectful to your customer and even more so to people who trusted you.

At this point I much rather it never been a thing at all. It seems small but it is a major tarnish to the trust I have for future titles.

"NEW FEATURE!!!"
"remember cyberpunk 2077"

If we players band together we may be able to convince them that this is where their market is.

Here is the statement as well as many people asking for this to be resolved.

It may not be a bug, but it can be a suggestion.
CDPR I would like to see the censor removed and allow the human form to be shown.

Cheer up! Instead of disappearing..........................it could have been displaced to the middle of your forehead! o_O

My character's penis also disappeared; made a female body/gender V but with penis 1, but at some point the penis disappeared entirely and was replaced with a vagina. Checking the save.data file in hexadecimal it also states that my character has a vagina when I know I chose penis 1 for them. When can we expect this to be fixed, or what can we do to fix this bug by editing files in some way?

My character's penis also disappeared; made a female body/gender V but with penis 1, but at some point the penis disappeared entirely and was replaced with a vagina. Checking the save.data file in hexadecimal it also states that my character has a vagina when I know I chose penis 1 for them. When can we expect this to be fixed, or what can we do to fix this bug by editing files in some way?
Can you posted the screenshot in game about the problem?

This game should be called Cyberpunk 2077the full Barbie/ Ken doll experience :sneaky:... I've said it on other threads but the fact you can't be nude by default it makes me sad. I don't wanna be a Ken doll my whole career in the game lol. I wont make a big issue out of it, but its something they should have kept outside of the inventory screen.

However I believe they said you were only ever supposed to be fully naked in the inventory screen because that's how the game was intended to be played... But its still weird that we got a censor in an adult game :think: .

Top Bottom