My personal most favorite part of the patch

+
My personal most favorite part of the patch

• Option to enable the classic W3 Gwent soundtrack was added to the menu!
Well, the Nilfgaard addition is pretty good too

Came home for lunch..

got download and install..no problems

just enabled witcher 3 audio 8)

crafted new monster cards..

wow...this menu load time is fast AF

What does relentless mean? I thought it meant staying on the board at rounds end but thats resilience. Elven mercenary is now relentless which means I cant use blue mountain commando on it and replay but I dont know what it actually does for the card.

DCeiTFuL;n7687550 said:
What does relentless mean? I thought it meant staying on the board at rounds end but thats resilience. Elven mercenary is now relentless which means I cant use blue mountain commando on it and replay but I dont know what it actually does for the card.
From a prior patch note - Patch 0.8.25 Changelog:
Added new "Relentless" category -- units in this category cannot be moved from the board to a player's hand (e.g. by using Decoy, Eithne or Milva).

Honestly my favorite part is commanders horn nerf. ST was killing me with commanders horn, last wish combo.

I guess my favorite part is Nilfgaard and all these new cards :) Only managed to play few games and I was totally lost with these new cards, but it's going to be so much fun to learn to play with these. I'm probably going to loose a lot at first, but that doesn't matter :D Luckily I have several free days this week, so lots of time to do some experiments!

KingBlackToof had me scared talking about Katakan ... Its literally in Beastmode..

I cant count how many times that card let me down prior.. Now..Its INSTANT gratification .. 8} Just smoked my first NG game

Can no longer spam bounce Blue Mountain Commando and Elven Mercenary to drop specials, which I never found that fun.

Instead I've had to deal with Commando Neophytes and buffing melee with slower special usage. Managed to outpower a Monster Consume deck that dropped Harpies, Vran and even had Kayran. Was odd but satisfying.

I too am loving the update, it's made a lot more decks viable. Heck even PFI's are still good with Hensalt and Thunderbolt Potions

i like alot of the nilf cards but also some of the changes to scoiatael but what I hate is the changes to the main original rules such as clear skies so it only clears one row now there really isnt any point to have that card other than getting a random card and commanders horn it where it add 5 where it should double the points of the row if your going to make it just add 5 points then dont make it a silver card so you can add multiple cards other wise its pointless to have. I really hope the change it back to the proper rules of gwent.

Last edited:
I really haven't played the Nilfs... just popped on that chill W3 gwent music and continued playing good ol' factions.

tbdsaints;n7708150 said:
i like alot of the nilf cards but also some of the changes to scoiatael but what I hate is the changes to the main original rules such as clear skies so it only clears one row now there really isnt any point to have that card other than getting a random card and commanders horn it where it add 5 where it should double the points of the row if your going to make it just add 5 points then dont make it a silver card so you can add multiple cards other wise its pointless to have. I really hope the change it back to the proper rules of gwent.
I wouldn't say Commanders Horn is pointless but has a different use. I use it in my PFI deck with great success, it's not uncommon to have 12-15 cards on a single lane which means it adds 60-75 points

Top Bottom