My Prayer to CDPR

+
The following is a comment I wrote on JuiceHead's video on YouTube regarding the 1.3 patch and it's DLCs. This is something I know MANY players have been asking, but I am going to keep asking for it nonetheless. I have summed up what I want to see to be able to enjoy the game into 4 major points that I hope are more than possible to achieve for the devs, and I'll quote my own comment as follows:

"I'm going to wait for my new GPU and hopefully a few more patches, then start a fresh playthrough with only 5 or 6 mods if they are still necessary. So far I have kind of lost my taste for the game, but I am willing to give it another shot maybe this year or when the first big expansion arrives.

Things I want to see the most are:
- Appearance change options (either via apartment mirrors, but limited, or at hair salons and surgeons to change more in-depth)

- Vehicle customization (anything from colour, engine, chassis, rims, interior etc etc etc! All having some sort of noticeable effect on your vehicle)

- MORE relation to your chosen romance AFTER completing a romance questline (More than just a few texts and them just standing around somewhere. I want to be able to take them with me and do gigs or even repeat dates as well as intercourse with a small bonus to some stats as a result, because logic, surely that can and SHOULD be done?)

- And last but not least!! Why do NPCs have more clothing options than V? I want to be able to aquire and wear anything and EVERYTHING NPCs can wear, it's the first thing that really annoyed me when I played the first time. Like if I want to play as a Mox, why can't I also aquire the same outfits as they use?

If those 4 things are addressed, I will start seeing TONS more replay value in the game and actually enjoy it properly. There are of course a lot of other more pressing issues to attend, but the ones I have listed here are some I am praying on my knees for." End quote.

Those are as I've mentioned major points, but in in my opinion should not be DLC content, it should have already been features in the game, and I hope this is something we can expect in future patches.

Top Bottom