My spontanous feedback on Cyberpunk 2077

+
a selection of thoughts:
> Story is interesting and the idea is great and all, but the storytelling is poor, imo... the pace gets choked after V's death... I expected a more faction charactereized story telling. There are no factions in the game, only the Streetkid faction exists, because the wholte game is played on the streets in the end. Corpo story should have been inside buildings mostly (quests etc..), Nomad story should have been in the outskirts of the city mostly, Streetkid story should have been on the streets of the city mostly. I did not like the ending of my corpo V, there is no happy end and you are left like being betrayed by storyteller, like in the book 1984 by George Orwell, when I felt like being betrayed and with a sense of hopelessness...I did not like Johnny Silverhand either... he is really like haunting pain and I expected/wished to kill him or have him killed. I wanted to play a character that kills Johnny, but he survives even in the satellite at the end... OMG! Is Keanu Reeves so hard to kill in a game? Not all are Keanu Reeves acolytes... I wished, i could have killed the betraying murder-son, Yorinobu (?) as well.. I wished more authority of the main character and more elaborated psyche too..
> I did not like V's character... she is way too much of a Streetkid Punk...and I hated the English grammar and conversational standard used in the game... it was quite tiresome and I did not enjoy that street-English at all, at least not in the corpo-storyline.
> The story is too short for my personal taste... some story quests could have been linked to normal-quests achievements, before letting you progress. I always expect like 100 hour story quests including sidequests before the finale.
> Clothing shops keep having the same assortment in patch 1.1 ... it's tiresome.
> I'm at level 31 and still only get blue/green gear in shops and in loots
> I enjoyed very much the movie-like-conversations. I felt like being in a movie, which is great in videogames.
> I welcomed a lot the character creator, which was the main reason, I won't play Witcher 3...
> I missed the so much anticipated verticality
> I thought there were more appartments/houses to purchase in the game, similar to cars
> The game gets old fast, once the story is completed
> GUI is ok, but I get confused to be honest... I should be for invetory, C for character, M for map, K for skills/perks...., J or L for journal/quests management... also, you can't delete unwanted quests..
> the color palette of game is ok, but the world is too simple and not immersive...Lighting is rather poor/simple, but still ok...
> main NPC's are likeable, escept Johnny (sorry, haha :) , but I liked the others. There could have been many more and part of the story could have been recruiting them like in Mass Effect 2....
> I think the game had lot of potential and the hype was buildt upon that potential ...
> Everything gets old fast, because lack of meaningful progression system and that's a bit sad, because of the huge investment in the beautiful city...

Anyways, thanks for reading and understanding. I wish you luck. I liked the game and the idea and also I liked very much the adult themed game, with lots of sexuality, which is avoided and censored in the minds of developers even more than extreme violence...

I do hope, the game will improve and I hope a continuation will be created. Cheers :) Happy New Year everyone! <3

Top Bottom