My Suggestions for Cyberpunk after 2,300 hours and 19 Playthroughs

+
1: An option to Reset all of the NCPD things on the map so they can be done over and over as many times as you want (and I don't care about the loot its the sneaking and clearing area that is the fun part)

2: A +newgame I am a hardcore gamer which means I will play a game over and over again for over 2,000 hours and I never get bored especially on games like Cyberpunk since it has so many choices that you don't get to try them all unless you delete your save and doing that makes you loose ALOT of hard work

3: An event on the map Like Beast in Me only you get to race Real players and try to run them off the road to win 1st place

4: More cars to buy (since I love colleting) lol

5:The ability to Customize your Car (and no i dont mean like GTA5 that game sucks something better)

6: New areas to explore

7: Transmog Ok i love collecting gear and all but half the time what i got on looks like crap and i have to put on the netrunner suit just to cover it ....I want to be able to customize my characters gear to look like other gear so i look badass

More to come later on lol

2: A +newgame I am a hardcore gamer which means I will play a game over and over again for over 2,000 hours and I never get bored especially on games like Cyberpunk since it has so many choices that you don't get to try them all unless you delete your save and doing that makes you loose ALOT of hard work

6: New areas to explore

7: Transmog Ok i love collecting gear and all but half the time what i got on looks like crap and i have to put on the netrunner suit just to cover it ....I want to be able to customize my characters gear to look like other gear so i look badass

These three in particular I think they're working on, though #6 is likely limited until the expansion.

I'm surprised New Game Plus isn't with us already, honestly.

Cheers,
Merric

1, 2, 5, and 7. I definitely agree with.

On 7/Transmog; My character looks more badass without a hat, but I keep it on for the armor. I mean, it's one thing to just show a different cap, but if transmog is introduced I'd love for the headgear to just be completely toggled off.

For me only 3,5 and 6 to a degree would be somerhing of value to have added.
1. should have been by default respawnable. I also dont really understand why it would have to be a toggle option.
Having respawning events that keep the world lively would seem better fitting in such case anyway.
Personally I not really bothered with it, but if one were to change how those events work...

I continue to fail to understand the point of NG+.
And I only would like a partial transmog thing at best.

To clarify my view on armor-customization.
What I would like is if I could craft clothing (all of it) at some point when you either buy a schematic or having certain examples/variations of clothing from the same class of clothing.
In addition: one needs a schematic in order to craft, a I feel like a schematic should be available for every clothing type class, either via purchasing or discovering it in the world. Each colorvariant (called the subclass here) is then added to the schematic, allowing you to craft every subclass of that type of clothing class going forward.
Take those Poser Jackets as example. Say I find a schematic for the yellow one, but I also loot a green one from a 6street thug.
I would like it that the yellow poser jacket schematic now allows me to select between the two subclasses I have discovered.
Besides that I would also like the ability to upgrade common clothing (like the 'iconic' starting outfit) into higher rarities once you unlock them through the associated perks. In addition you could say they should also be upgraded to the minimum appropriate level, being the same as needed to unlock said perk, before you can increase their rarity. So a level 1 common nomad pants cant be upgraded to an uncommon version on that level. But must first be increased in level to.. whatever the level is where you unlock crafting for uncommon clothing.

For the remainder I dont think one should not be able to mix and merge armors and clothing together to get both the best stats and looks.
To my mind, this is still a Roleplay part of the game where one has to decide between things...
- have found very good armor with good armorvalues, good. But dont cry if you happen to dislike its looks.
- alternatively, want to wear that cute little shorts and fluffy top, dont go expecting they are equal to tactical gear protection-wise.
The only exception to this rule would be certain clothing types that already are somewhat a hybrid between those extremes (and were designed to be, hopefully with some backup lore that explains it.
Imagine that, as result of diligent exploring, you find a [purely imaginitive from here] Vintage cheerleaders uniform with advanced tactical weave, basically a very well armored cheerleader outfit. A shard or some other lore-drop could explain it was designed by Militech or whoever for certain undercover operations to survey the explosively increasing violence amongst teenagers... (Make up any storybeat you wish)
Point being, I would highly prefer being rewarded in such way for exploring the world, rather than just "hammer-some-armor-at-a-workbench" style system.

Last edited:
WRT 4, 5 & 7
Well, we got transmog with wardrobe, though I'd like to be able to layer certain items a bit more. having 2 face slots, or options to combine bolero/outer jackets and body armour pieces, for example.

Having a transmog for our cars to at the very least repaint/remodel the selection we get. At the very least being able to use the other NPC options for the same makes of vehicles. Night city has such a NFS Underground sort of vibe, I'd kinda like to see vehicle customisation taken to that level or better.

I'd like to see a specific fashionware system added to the game, taking the appearance change options at ripperdocs to a greater level, allowing access to the full range of cosmetic options for cyberware seen on NPCs throughout the game.

Perhaps the last 2 being gated by street cred? Or by standing with certain factions?

Completely agree with all of the points. I would also like to add the following

8. A few random police events that are marked with higher difficulty with higher chance of legendary loots IF you can complete them. As in you have to deal with multiple randomly generated mini bosses like the cyberpsychos or a team of really powerful netrunners+snipers in the encounter with a few more objectives... take them alive to get better bounty or finish the encounter under a certain time period or the bosses would escape.. or Currently the encounters end too soon or too easily if you are a netrunner or have sandevistan.

Im doing basically the same thing and i think its awesome you put the time into this game!

Top Bottom