My Suggestions to the CD Projekt RED Team

+
First of all, thank you for this great experience!

I love this game, I really do. And I don't have any mean to harm this project. It is already a good video game, and all I want is a better future for Cyberpunk lovers and CD Projekt RED. This is why I'm spending my time on this forum and talking about Cyberpunk. I already finished the game and love it. So I hope this topic reaches responsible people.
  1. You guys need to be transparent AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I mean it. Let us clearly know, without any single doubt, about your next 3 months' plans.

2. Do you guys have any intention to bring cut content back? Or do you guys only aim for fixing bugs & make the game more stable? I'm not picking sides, I want both of them to happen, but we need to know your plans either way.

3. You guys already doing it, so I won't say much about it, fix consoles and do everything to gain last-gen console player's trust back.

4. Bring some of the cut content back. I'm a realistic person, I know that it's not a good idea to make changes in the story aspect of the game. I don't expect that. But you guys already have a braindance mechanic. This means all you have to do is, bring some of the braindance sequences back. If you don't have any, make some. It won't break the game because it is limited to this very feature.

5. It is a really weird feeling that not being able to have sex at night clubs, or not being able to have a dance. C'mon, guys, this is a Cyberpunk game! Do something about it!

6. Add some interaction animations just like RDR2 have. Being able to drink alcohol at Afterlife is good for immersion. Or having a meal in some Japanese restaurant or something as simple as a hotdog is very valueable.

7. Being able to sit on chairs, changing hair, or having appearance surgery is always a plus!
Everyone knows that those features are not the hardest ones to make. They are easy but time-consuming. I believe the reason behind not having them at launch is about rushing the game. Now, this is the best way to keep your promises and apologize to people in a meaningful way. And it is not too hard to do either.

Please, the majority of people enjoyed this game so much, and we all worrying about the future of it. People are gonna remember these days, how you guys recover it. You will not close the company, you will make other great projects, so don't waste your chance, with so little effort, you can get back so many things.

Have a nice day!

My suggestion is to give console and pc players the option of refund. Then the people who want to keep it can there will be a significant less amount of complaining and they can continue updating with 1/2 the hassle.

They have options. And PC players dont have many insues...

I ll repeat, i dont had bugs in any part of the game. Just common insues... no one graphical insue too. I have 111 hours in game or more. Is it.
You said no one implying more than just you. IF you're saying you specifically are not having issues that's completely fair.

You said no one implying more than just you. IF you're saying you specifically are not having issues that's completely fair.

- no one what compromissed the game. Sorry... is it. Its a fact here, at last, in my PC, a single i5, 970 GTX and i load all in HIGH :)

They have options. And PC players dont have many insues...
Speak for yourself, I am running on PC, and I got basically all the issues that Console players been talking about...
Animations arent loading properl, leading to a lot of car rides and dialogues becoming essentially watching unanimated faces. I have light glitch out on me in cars with low windscreens (first person). I have Crowds pop in and out of existence in my view. Or when turning my camera people disappear, or change looks etc.
I have massive FPS drops in some areas of the game, especially when loading mirrors. I constantly have LOD issues, with character or vehicle modles staying in low-detail even when getting close.
etc. etc. and thats just visual bugs.
I also have issues like my hud breaking after certain situations. Or there was a loading point in one of panams missions, where after loading, I was in her character while she was driving.
And hacking breaks constantly, like, you cant properly target ppl, you cant properly select hacks, you cant enter hacking mode at all. Those happen constantly.

I still love the game though. But its... hard to look over those bugs.

- no one what compromissed the game. Sorry... is it. Its a fact here, at last, in my PC, a single i5, 970 GTX and i load all in HIGH :)
I'm not trying to be rude but I don't understand what you are trying to say. I'm guessing English isn't your first language and that's cool i just cant understand you sorry.

I as well, have had no issues with the game. Ive logged 46 hours so far with no crashes at all or anything detrimental in fact. Ive had the few glitchy graphical burps here and there but nothing game breaking.

i feel badly for all the folks having issues. Its seems like deja vu all over again from the game i left for this one when it pertains to the unlucky bunch that cant play for various reasons.

Im hoping for better days ahead for all the players affected.

I as well, have had no issues with the game. Ive logged 46 hours so far with no crashes at all or anything detrimental in fact. Ive had the few glitchy graphical burps here and there but nothing game breaking.

i feel badly for all the folks having issues. Its seems like deja vu all over again from the game i left for this one when it pertains to the unlucky bunch that cant play for various reasons.

Im hoping for better days ahead for all the players affected.
Like i was saying earlier many of us will definitely come back if we are refunded when the game is in a better working state across more setups.

I'm not trying to be rude but I don't understand what you are trying to say. I'm guessing English isn't your first language and that's cool i just cant understand you sorry.

Just saying that my PC didn't have any problems that compromise the gameplay and that the CD is guaranteeing refunds on all platforms. I just narrated facts.

Just saying that my PC didn't have any problems that compromise the gameplay and that the CD is guaranteeing refunds on all platforms. I just narrated facts.
Steam is not giving us refunds unfortunately but i did email cdpr directly so we will see.

Steam is not giving us refunds unfortunately but i did email cdpr directly so we will see.

So, a question to you and the others that are in the same boat......and ill try to ask this carefully.

If youre going to wait for a fixed and possibly better game in the near or far future....then why not just keep the game on ice until then. Why get refunded now....and repurchase later.

Serious question...not trolling..promise. :)

So, a question to you and the others that are in the same boat......and ill try to ask this carefully.

If youre going to wait for a fixed and possibly better game in the near or far future....then why not just keep the game on ice until then. Why get refunded now....and repurchase later.

Serious question...not trolling..promise. :)
Because after the state it launched in there is no guarantee that will happen. It could and i hope it does but id rather not just go in with blind faith knowing what I know now. Alot of peoples faith in cdpr has been broken and it will take time to get it back. If no mans sky can do it I'm sure cdpr can too. But again there's no guarantee.

Im with you, there needs to be a roadmap, immediately. We also need FULL lists of removed features that are 100% coming in. Its called giving us the ABILITY to make an informed purchase decision.

Well, the game is playable at PC. And still in first in world on sales. If by some miracle (assuming here) the game simply ceased to exist today, the CD would still be profitable. She has already earned what she has spent, she must have paid investors about 50 times ... (I still assume, in the field of mere speculation and hypothesis) and I am only referring to some fiscal and financial advantages that are out there, in the world . There are places where paper generates more paper ... and I speak of something legal / right, financially speaking. In that sense, the CD would have no reason to refuse to return money to some players. All risks are 'measured' in this business.

This is not about good guys and bad guys (Old West use those expressions, does it?) But about business.

Top Bottom