My Suggestions to the CD Projekt RED Team

+
Well, the game is playable at PC. And still in first in world on sales. If by some miracle (assuming here) the game simply ceased to exist today, the CD would still be profitable. She has already earned what she has spent, she must have paid investors about 50 times ... (I still assume, in the field of mere speculation and hypothesis) and I am only referring to some fiscal and financial advantages that are out there, in the world . There are places where paper generates more paper ... and I speak of something legal / right, financially speaking. In that sense, the CD would have no reason to refuse to return money to some players. All risks are 'measured' in this business.

This is not about good guys and bad guys (Old West use those expressions, does it?) But about business.
The game is not playable for everyone on pc. For the majority it runs acceptable for some it runs great. For others like me it doesnt.

Just to be clear, i think diferent, but me...its me. To me, i care about people more then about money. I read the OP post, i like some sugestions, like this 'You guys need to be transparent AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I mean it. Let us clearly know, without any single doubt, about your next 3 months' plans.' or others... but, its me.
Post automatically merged:

The game is not playable for everyone on pc. For the majority it runs acceptable for some it runs great. For others like me it doesnt.

Yes, im following this situation too.

Speak for yourself, I am running on PC, and I got basically all the issues that Console players been talking about...
Animations arent loading properl, leading to a lot of car rides and dialogues becoming essentially watching unanimated faces. I have light glitch out on me in cars with low windscreens (first person). I have Crowds pop in and out of existence in my view. Or when turning my camera people disappear, or change looks etc.
I have massive FPS drops in some areas of the game, especially when loading mirrors. I constantly have LOD issues, with character or vehicle modles staying in low-detail even when getting close.
etc. etc. and thats just visual bugs.
I also have issues like my hud breaking after certain situations. Or there was a loading point in one of panams missions, where after loading, I was in her character while she was driving.
And hacking breaks constantly, like, you cant properly target ppl, you cant properly select hacks, you cant enter hacking mode at all. Those happen constantly.

I still love the game though. But its... hard to look over those bugs.
What are your PC specs? Are you above or at the recommended requirements? All consoles share something in common, they are all limited to having the same hardware, (being xbox or PS). If you are going to make a statement about PC performance you should include your specs.

Just to be clear, i think diferent, but me...its me. To me, i care about people more then about money. I read the OP post, i like some sugestions, like this 'You guys need to be transparent AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I mean it. Let us clearly know, without any single doubt, about your next 3 months' plans.' or others... but, its me.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, im following this situation too.
I would like a refund but even I can admit a road map is a great idea to give those who will keep the game some transparency.

"People are gonna remember these days, how you guys recover it. "
i am going to remember a great game .

i agree with the OP and I hope that CDPR can do a NMS with Cyberpunk.

A roadmap would go a long way to placate those who are experiencing issues.

Because of the incredible amount of negative press the launch has received and the missteps CDPR have made with their communications they do need to be completely transparent about the game, what went wrong and their future plans.

I am playing onXbox One and had a great experience, couple of bugs and occasional crash but it has not stopped me enjoying the game.

I just want to be able to fix my V's hair, also would love to see them add in that cut content as well. I also hope they do something about the god awful handling that all the vehicles in the game suffer from. Even the bikes drive like boats.

A suggestions on refunds if I may.
I'm playing on ps4 base model with no major issues.Actually I'm quite happy with the game especially storylines.
It is unfortunate that it was advertised like GTA game with cyberware. And this is where much of the hate may lie.
However is there an option for people who bought PS4 version of the game to instead of refund get PC version on GOG after registering the game (QR code in the menu)?
It may be very forward move from the company taking some of the backlash off their back.

THIS:

Do you guys have any intention to bring cut content back? Or do you guys only aim for fixing bugs & make the game more stable? I'm not picking sides, I want both of them to happen, but we need to know your plans either way.

I highly reccommend them to come out of the shades and tell something about this.
At the moment we do know 2 patches will be out by feb-march and then the team will be reduced to work on something else.
But this, this is absolutely of extemely importance.
Are you going to work on NEXT GEN version and add ALL THE MAJORITY OF MISSING FEATURES or is just some minor bug fix, graphics and AI as you said during the latest investor meeting going to be implemented ?

So, a question to you and the others that are in the same boat......and ill try to ask this carefully.

If youre going to wait for a fixed and possibly better game in the near or far future....then why not just keep the game on ice until then. Why get refunded now....and repurchase later.

Serious question...not trolling..promise. :)
This is a fair question and this is MY answer: The things that are sub-par about this game go beyond technical issues. In order for me to consider this game "delivered as advertised", some very deeply imbedded game systems/mechanics would need to be rebuilt from the ground up. There are areas where this game falls short of games 10 years it's senior. Finally, if you're going to flat out, blatantly lie to us about what the game can do and not deliver, (our in-game choices matter.) I'm going to do everything in my power to get my money back and never again purchase anything produced by this studio while it's current management is in place.

Last edited:
Being able to drink alcohol at Afterlife is good for immersion. Or having a meal in some Japanese restaurant or something as simple as a hotdog is very valueable.
All I wanted was to order a Jackie Wells the moment Claire cited the recipe.
Not only there is not an option to order one right there, but it wasn't even listed in the immersion breaking trading screen. :(

Top Bottom