My thoughts on Gwent.

+
My thoughts on Gwent.

First of all, thanks for checking out my thoughts, comments are appreciated.

I must say I love what CDPR are doing with Gwent.
Out of all games they showed at E3, I am most excited for this game.
I'm a big fan of card games in general, I've played a lot of them, not only online but also IRL.
And yet somehow I felt like Gwent was my favorite, even inside of the Witcher 3.
But then they showed this game, it's amazing. Everything about it looks good.
I really hope CDPR invite me to the beta, I can't wait to play this beauty.
Part of the reason I am so excited is because it is CDPR!! If anyone can deliver us an incredible game, it's them.

I really only have one suggestion.
I'd like to have collectable card backs.
Don't hate on me here guys, yes I play hearthstone, and yes, I think this was one of it's good features.
But I'm asking this as a MTG player. I am always searching for cool sleeves to give my cards that personal twist.
I'd really like if that were able in Gwent.
Of course if that's not possible it's no problem, but I'd just like to see this feature.

Well I'm done!
I hope I get invited for the beta!

Thanks CDPR for all you have done for us gamers!

It would be cool idea if you really could change your card backs somehow. Even with microtransactions, or otherwise.

It would be cool idea if you really could change your card backs somehow. Even with microtransactions, or otherwise.
The backs as far as I'm aware usually reflect the faction they belong to.

If they were to do something like this they'd have to extra backs styled to each faction.

E.g. Monsters having a portrait of Eredin or Northern Realms with Foltest.
Neutral ones such as Geralt/Ciri etc could possible be used across all of them but with that factions colour.

If they were to do something like this they'd have to extra backs styled to each faction.

Neutral ones such as Geralt/Ciri etc could possible be used across all of them but with that factions colour.

Yeah, I know and because of that it probably won't be possible, but it's still nice idea :) Monster backs could be all red, but with different pictures for example.

You got me thinking, maybe you can choose whatever card back you like but then the overall color of it would reflect what faction you are using.
For example you pick a card back with a certain type of art, then when you play, the primary color on this art would reflect the faction you are using.
Red for monsters, green for scoia'tael for example.
Could be neat.

You got me thinking, maybe you can choose whatever card back you like but then the overall color of it would reflect what faction you are using.
For example you pick a card back with a certain type of art, then when you play, the primary color on this art would reflect the faction you are using.
Red for monsters, green for scoia'tael for example.
Could be neat.
That would work. Be interesting to see what backs they offer if they were to do this

Top Bottom