My top gripes with the game so far

+
I feel that there is not enough explanation for so many things. I mean there are like icons by my health bar that change, and I have no idea what they mean. The aerial stealth takedown is a great example.; hardly up to Far Cry's ease of use. And no knife takedowns?

I think it's great though.

No mention of the bullet sponge enemies? I mean I get it's an RPG but it should take a magazine to kill a equally leveled enemy. Those Cyberpsychos are tanks lol.

Also, how do you do the from air attack? I spent points but every time I try V just jumps on their head and nothing happens.

actually i disagree with you, bullet spongy works fine in cyberpunk, people replace their body parts with cybernetics and augmented parts so ofcourse its gonna be more survivable than organic parts. Androids are more resistant to damage than normal human being

have you watched Alien movies ? where synthetics could surive with bodies torn apart ?

You're not trying hard enough. I stealth insta-kill groups of enemies with my surpressed revolver.

Wait wat
Okay you're gotta explain this one to me. Are you trolling?
Cause I get head-shotting someone manually.
But is there actually a way to will someone with a supressed pistol from behing, animation and all?

Wait wat
Okay you're gotta explain this one to me. Are you trolling?
Cause I get head-shotting someone manually.
But is there actually a way to will someone with a supressed pistol from behing, animation and all?
Yeah, I invested in every single thing that increases pistol & headshot damage, have a crit chance of 47, and crit damage % of ~140. The surpressor I use increases damage by 2.5x when I shoot someone in stealth mode. There's a small range where enemies would notice their buddy dying so to combat that I've got cool and a cybernetic implant to help me.

The "cool" attribute increases the time it takes for enemies to become alerted, and I've got around 10 or so. So that's like an extra half second until one guy notices his buddy's missing a head. Next the cybernetic implant I have (don't remember name) slows down time by like 80% whenever I get detected (red eye icon starts to fill up, not actually alerted) which gives me roughly 3 - 4 seconds for me to do something in slow-motion. But despite the world being in slow-motion you don't actually move that much slower.

The end result is inst-killa things while hitting for 15K dmg at level 29. Heck, even my normal crits without being in stealth mode hit for 6k and that lowers enemies to 99.9% hp.

Yeah, I invested in every single thing that increases pistol & headshot damage, have a crit chance of 47, and crit damage % of ~140. The surpressor I use increases damage by 2.5x when I shoot someone in stealth mode. There's a small range where enemies would notice their buddy dying so to combat that I've got cool and a cybernetic implant to help me.

The "cool" attribute increases the time it takes for enemies to become alerted, and I've got around 10 or so. So that's like an extra half second until one guy notices his buddy's missing a head. Next the cybernetic implant I have (don't remember name) slows down time by like 80% whenever I get detected (red eye icon starts to fill up, not actually alerted) which gives me roughly 3 - 4 seconds for me to do something in slow-motion. But despite the world being in slow-motion you don't actually move that much slower.

The end result is inst-killa things while hitting for 15K dmg at level 29. Heck, even my normal crits without being in stealth mode hit for 6k and that lowers enemies to 99.9% hp.

Yea thats not what I mean.
What I meant is an actual stealth kill animation, Hitsman style. You sneak up from behind, use your silenced pistol or Katana or Knife and kill the enemy, and then you dump him in a container or let him fall. The 2019 gameplay they showed that showed the first mission of the game (where you save that girl) they literally showed V walking up to someone from behind, putting her hand on the left side of his head, silenced pistol to the right and shoot the dude in the back of his skull, stealth-killing him.

I get that I can stealth kill someone from a distance with the pistol. That was not my point at all.

Yea thats not what I mean.
What I meant is an actual stealth kill animation, Hitsman style. You sneak up from behind, use your silenced pistol or Katana or Knife and kill the enemy, and then you dump him in a container or let him fall. The 2019 gameplay they showed that showed the first mission of the game (where you save that girl) they literally showed V walking up to someone from behind, putting her hand on the left side of his head, silenced pistol to the right and shoot the dude in the back of his skull, stealth-killing him.

I get that I can stealth kill someone from a distance with the pistol. That was not my point at all.
It seems there was a LOT of cut content. From animations, mechanics (like mantis blade stuff), less interactivity with city and citizens etc etc. Idk how they released this game as is given all their promises

Last edited:
Top Bottom