My Usurper deck (Homecoming PTR)

+
med nilf.jpg

Trahearen its so anoying, first puts my ogroid in graveyard, secondtime puts my ghoul in graveyard. :mad:

This is not very good, I think. Too much RNG to be reliable and Ciri is pretty bad because card advantage isn't such a big thing anymore.

This is not very good, I think. Too much RNG to be reliable and Ciri is pretty bad because card advantage isn't such a big thing anymore.
Nonsense. Ciri is insane when your opponent can't remove her and if you are smart enough to play deep round 1 and 2. If you win r1 you can bleed your opponent, drop ciri as your last card and pass. RIP opponent.

Other than that, she's cheap enough to be viable. Remember that you have to stay into the 165 points limit.

How is she insane? She is a 6 point gold. For her to have any value you must win round 1 without using it. So you are basically starting out with 9 cards and if you play her as you say last in round 2 you must play out your entire hand and hope to top deck.
Also, if your opponent sees he is ahead 20 points and you have 2 more cards to play in round 2 he will probably pass and you won't be able to make up the difference.
Ciri is only good if you make more than one copy of it. This can be done and then the carryover she provides is significant. But why make 2 Ciris when you can make 2 Ciri:Dashes and be far better off.

Top Bottom