My V got an hour, it looked like it might be the final one. This is how it went.

+
So, today morning I opened the latest quicksave, to notice a counter that was counting down from 60 minutes.

Screenshot from 2023-02-26 20-15-58.png

Not knowing what it was, I said, let's see! And I assumed the worst. The sign is crossed health. Death? It's not a skull, but for a lack of better idea, I played it from then on like it was V's last hour. Honestly, I've never seen anything count down a full hour.

In short: My tour started and ended at the Dry Pass. The places I visited were Konpeki Plaza, Lizzie's Bar, Slums' rooftops, Sunset motel, Afterlife, my fave bridge, Pacifica, Badlands, the locations of my V's first photo sessions, and the Arena.

The full version:
When I noticed this attached to my V, she was in front of her corpo home building. From there, she took off to the Dry Pass. Surprise-surprise. The place I love the most. I drove a bit through it. From there, I took off to Konpeki plaza. Wanted to look at it. Drove my Cali to Lizzie's, saved those punks that are attacked by a local gang. All of them. Saw that Maelstrom chap that sells threads. Following that, I went on to demonstrate one more time the agility of my V on the rooftops of the slums. All the way to that business building where V plants a bug on a politician's car. Next up, the Sunset motel, spoke with bartender there. Apparently never done that before. Some more crazy Cali ride up and down. Spoke next to Claire, she had no Jackie Welleses left, so I noped out. Next up, I paid a visit to my fave bridge. It's the one with two levels for cars, and the third one for the metro. Next up: pacifica. Then drove through biotechnica flats to the border, and strayed right into the badlands. Went to the dam where one race with Claire starts. From there, I took off to Konpeki Plaza again, went inside to find the empty building I left. The next one was Japan town. I wanted to see the locations where my V took her first planned photo-session, back in the beginning of 2021. I returned then to the, eh, coast view, that place where she took down that Cyber-psycho. That was the actual first photo session, totally unplanned. It was raining heavily, and she had a nice netrunner suit. All added up. From there, oh my, we're coming to the finals. I went to the Arena, ran many loops around its many stores. I did consider picking that place to wait the 00:00, Arena is one of the places that (from various angles) reminded me of my lowest points in life. How cool is it that I got to win it over and walk on its top? At this point, the counter was at 08:00. I took one last slow flight to the Dry Pass. Yeah, that'd be the place. I drove through it so many times that I can sense how much time I needed to do it. I went from one end to the other, and back, and waited for the 00:00 on its shore, with less than 30 seconds left.

What happened? Nothing. The whole UI item disappeared after 00:00, like it was never there. I figure this probably meant some drainage/stunt/slow regen of the health, but my cyberware already regenerates V faster than that effect could make any difference. That is the best explanation I could come up with. Maybe it was the tea. Heh.

Phew, I dodged that one. What do you think your V would do? I mean, besides the ending of their choice.

It's a temporary buff that you gain whenever you shower. It regenerates HP.

Sleeping gives the Skill XP buff, while drinking coffee gives stamina regen.
Hey, thanks for clarifying!
I was googling for icons in CP2077 UI, but nothing was coming up that looked like that icon.

Anyway... if you folks have idea how your V would've spent their last hour, go ahead, share. I actually played it for mine.

I personally play Valerie as if I'm her and she is me, so I'd just sit on the rooftop with Judy, put my arm around her and talk with her about anything and everything as we're looking to the sky, sipping on our drinks. I'd do whatever she wanted to do for as long we have time, trying to make a final long-lasting happy memory for her before I ultimately fade away.

My only hope would be that she ends up being alright afterwards and once Johnny takes over, he'd have some of me left in him to be a much better man than he was in his past.

In short, I'd want the best for the people I leave behind once I'm gone.

Last edited:
Claire: Hey V! How ya doin?
V: Not great. I've got less than an hour to live. I could use a Jackie Wells.
C: Sorry V, we're out, get ya Silverhand?
V: Nope, imma bounce. Visit my other important places before I go, ya know?
C: Sure. Guess that's why you showered.
V: ... wait, what?!

Top Bottom