My very own Ultimate Gwent Set

+
Hi Guys!

Thought I'll share this with you. I'm a big Gwent fan and decided to go one step further.
I've done my own Gwent set:

The set includes:
  • Complete 5 Gwent decks packed in specially designed card boxes,
  • Made from pine wood and some plywood customized wooden Gwent board with engraved symbols (weights 7,5kg!),
  • 4 red rhinestones for turns
  • specially minted Gwent coin ordered all the way down from America to UK,
  • pine wood cover case surrounded by real leather, filled with protective molded foam, dyed, decorated and engraved with all 5 Gwent factions.
Anyone here in the UK fancy a round of Gwent? ;)

Hello,

this is really nice! i am a bit jealous now so that means you have done a great work! Enjoy it! Whoever did this has really nice skills and i am happy to see that someone has enjoyed gwent so much :)

Awesome work, particularly on the board :)

If I may, I looked (rather superficially) into making a Skellige deck but I couldn't find the entirety of the cards in the deck with the English text visible at the bottom. Most sites have screenshots from the cards in the deck builder (not zoomed in), where it only shows a white field at the bottom of the card with the number of copies that you have. Might I ask where you found the full version of those cards (as I am assuming you printed them from there)? :)

Again, amazing work on the board. Now I just want to play :p Well done

what are the rules your board plays. pre midwinter or after? I'm here in UK, London/ SE25 definitely fancy a round of gwent! And a pint!

Wow, looks really amazing!
That's insane.
Nice work!
No 3D Leaders so GG.

Thanks for the comments guys, glad you like it ;).

Awesome work, particularly on the board :)

If I may, I looked (rather superficially) into making a Skellige deck but I couldn't find the entirety of the cards in the deck with the English text visible at the bottom. Most sites have screenshots from the cards in the deck builder (not zoomed in), where it only shows a white field at the bottom of the card with the number of copies that you have. Might I ask where you found the full version of those cards (as I am assuming you printed them from there)? :)

Again, amazing work on the board. Now I just want to play :p Well done

I've sent you a PM Khreygond. Also, thanks for a nice comment.(y)

what are the rules your board plays. pre midwinter or after? I'm here in UK, London/ SE25 definitely fancy a round of gwent! And a pint!

These Gwent board rules are old school from Witcher 3. If I'll ever be around london again I might get in touch :cool:

First time I've ever seen physical Skellige cards.
Great job on this porject! :)

Got to admit it took me a while to realize what the flag icons on each row were for... I really need to play the minigame Gwent more often. :p

First time I've ever seen physical Skellige cards.
Great job on this porject! :)

Got to admit it took me a while to realize what the flag icons on each row were for... I really need to play the minigame Gwent more often. :p

Yeah, the current Gwent has changed a lot since it's predecessor and I didn't have some professional tools like palm router for example (got them now though). Done a few of those Gwent boards actually, the one in the pictures is the very first one.

So when will it be available in the US market?;)

That would be great if CDProjekt Red would start making it's own Gwent Boards and host some traditional Gwent Championships like they do it with the digital version.

I just noticed the Commander's Horn, weather and Scorch cards (in general all special cards really) are the versions of the digital Gwent, not the Gwent minigame in The Witcher 3 :)

Awesome too, cause the new Scorch is an amazing card :p

Top Bottom