My whole PC stops after a few minutes

+
My whole PC stops after a few minutes

Hi, I've been browsing the forum a little and I didn't find anything like this : after a few minutes in game, everything just stops. It's not even freezing : my monitors go black, my keyboard and my mouse shut down and my speakers shout a littke "bzzkrrik" before everything goes silent. The PC is still on, but I can't do anything. After a few seconds, my keyboard, mouse and monitors light up again, the screens showing : "HDMI no signal". I can't do anything but power off my computer and start it again. Does the game require HDMI ? Because I only have DVI on my monitors. Btw, my GPU is a GTX970. Thanks in advance !

It doesn't with other games, I just played skyim in ultra with mods, no problem. I think you found the problem, I ran speedfan while playing TW3, and the temperature of my GPU went up to 75°C, it would've probably gone higher if I hadn't stopped the game to prevent another shut down. Nothing I can do apart from downgrading the graphics ? I don't suppose there's such thing as a GPU air cooling ? My GTX only has 2 fans. Thanks anyway.

Top Bottom