My xbox opponent couldn't make any move and after this battle the whole game crushed

+
My xbox opponent couldn't make any move and after this battle the whole game crushed

Today after the update i played a very strange ranked game. My opponent lost all his cards, every turn one by one they were moved to graveyard. I had to watch this waiting till end of his move time. Later game crushed on the scoring window, where there wasnt the "good game" sending window. After restart this game was count as my 2-0 win.

When you don't make a move within the allotted time (1 minute) a random card will be discarded. This process will repeat each time, but even faster. What you have described is just the opponent being AFK or having connection issues. It can happen sometimes.

yea, i figured that he had some connection problems or simply couldnt move his cards, but why after this battle the whole game crushed on my side?!?

Are you sure the popup didn't say: "The opponent's connection was lost"? It's a bit weird, otherwise.

100% sure. It was a completly different case and thats why i reported it. He was connected and present the whole battle but couldnt move cards (I played some and won in this strange way). When someone is disconected the battle suddenly ends but here we were waiting whole two rounds till all his cards were moved to graveyard due to not playing any card in time.

Top Bottom