- SOMA
- Fallout 4
- XCOM 2
- [HITMAN]
- Deus Ex Mankind Divided
- Uncharted 4
- Horizon: Zero Dawn
- Mass Effect: Andromeda

My highlight is Metal Gear Solid V. But I've already downloaded Age of Wonders 3 and the Dawn of War games (older games) and I'm having a blast with them! So it didn't take me long to find another game to enjoy.

Personally I prefer playing as Assassins to Templars :) ... But do you mean AC Liberation there? Because it is the only AC in which you can play as a woman. AC Rogue still has a man as the main character.

I meant in the new one, Syndicate. You can play both siblings, brother and sister

First off DOOM! I am so incredibly excited about the new Doom that I completely forgot about all the other games I am really excited about like Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, XCOM 2, Deus Ex, Metal Gear Solid and many more I forgot about.

Anything but an open world, really. Interested in MGSV but I would like something else for a change. "Open world" looks like the easy way to look "new gen".
Deus Ex looked quite good.

Guest 3823474

First off DOOM! I am so incredibly excited about the new Doom that I completely forgot about all the other games I am really excited about like Fallout 4, Dishonored 2, XCOM 2, Deus Ex, Metal Gear Solid and many more I forgot about.

I read a little...
"Doom" - not "Doom 4". "Reboot of the series". WTF? Series? Reboot?
... Publisher Bethesda. Ah, explains the painfully high BS level and mainstream marketing lunacy. But I blame id for teaming up with such drones. To me id Software is no longer cool.

I read a little...
"Doom" - not "Doom 4". "Reboot of the series". WTF? Series? Reboot?
... Publisher Bethesda. Ah, explains the painfully high BS level and mainstream marketing lunacy. But I blame id for teaming up with such drones. To me id Software is no longer cool.

Umm, ok. I am personally excited for it. Best game of E3 for me. I suppose it's "cool" to hate big companies nowadays.

Guest 3823474

Umm, ok. I am personally excited for it. Best game of E3 for me. I suppose it's "cool" to hate big companies nowadays.

Don't be an invalidating jerk. I provided a reason. (And there are plenty more.)
If you haven't noticed the growing problem spreading among big business, then you are unable to help make a positive change due to being clueless. Widespread resentment doesn't come from nothing.

If you're going to have an argument - do it without any personal attacks. Further posts breaking forum rules will be deleted.

Well, it is hard question, because every game was to me to help me survive until the TW3 comes. It happend and now I not even close to wait something at all. But what on my radar is the next in no order.

-MGS V
- Space Hulk: Deathwing
-Fallout 4
- New Deus Ex
- Dishonored 2
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
- Dark Souls 3

Right now I playing TW3 (what a twist :p) and waiting to fix the mess called Batman: Arkham Knight, after I finish that one I plan to play either Wolfenstein New Blood, or Fallot 3, or even both. I plan to play Dark Souls.

The only one i will buy for sure is Steel Beasts Pro PE, but that is not quite a game, it's more of a downscaled real life Tank simulator.
Tbh, there is not very much which sounds interesting to me (your mileage may vary), i will wait until some of the already mentioned games are released and then i will see and decide.

Anything but an open world, really. Interested in MGSV but I would like something else for a change.

Well, MGSV is not really open world in that way.
More like TW3, as in missions will play in set areas and you have a huge world, but less Skyrim/AssassinsCreed open world.
You still have missions and all.

It's almost like an RPG-Stealth-Action hybrid I would say.

Interesting. Since the quality of The Witcher Series drew me back into gaming, after many years of disinterest, I'm not sure if there'll be another game for rather a while. Perhaps I may eventually look in on Armikrog and the new Bard's Tale -- by the way, thanks again for bringing both those to my attention, @Gilrond-i-Virdan !

@RivenII: Ah, sure. I didn't mention games which are further in the future. The Bard's Tale IV and Underworld Ascendant should be interesting but they are still quite far away. And of course I forgot to mention Torment: Tides of Numenera. I have some other games on the waiting list. We Happy Few (if Linux version is ever made) and Dex.

Top Bottom