My/Your highlight games to come after TW3

+
from order of most anticipated to least

kingdom come deliverance
metal gear solid 5
hitman 6 (depending on whether or not it's a fuck-up like absolution)
deus ex
dcs: world nevada

everything else looks bland in comparison.

Mostly Cyberpunk 2077._. I've been reading Neuromancer and that type of world sounds delicious.

Other than that though, Dishonored 2; I'll get properly excited when they show gameplay. Hopefully the story's improved. Deus Ex looks good. On the fence about Hitman - their post-release support/plan sounds strange, like a mix between Early Access and an MMO. And Metal Gear Solid; I don't know anything about the series but the gameplay/story is probably going to be great, so I just need to make time to watch all the previous MGS games.

My list

Deus Ex Mankind Divided (I never asked for this but now I want it, HR was great)
Mass Effect Andromeda (after Bioware screwed up with DA I I'm sceptical about this but I loved the Trilogy so..)
Metal Gear Solid V (hoping the open world doesn't hurt the story, really not sure if it was needed here)

Mass Effect Andromeda (after Bioware screwed up with DA I I'm sceptical about this but I loved the Trilogy so..)

Although I really liked Inquisition I think that the Mass Effect team are overall more talented and make more interesting worlds so I am quite hopeful about it. Plus we know for certain it's not rushed. I think they started working on it in 2013-2014 and it's only coming out in December next year so it might as well be 2017. Furthermore, they will be forced to learn from the criticism of DA and how TW handled side quests and the fact that Cyberpunk will be their competitor. I am cautiously optimistic about it (as I am with everything else)

Oh well hell, I'll be replaying The Witcher 3. After that Sword Coast Legends should be out in Sept. Then Icewind Dale and by then maybe the expansion pack in Oct. Other than that I'll be replaying the entire Witcher series again and waiting for Cyberpunk 2077. Don't think anything can compare to TW3 though.

Top Bottom