Mysterious NPC Appears After Finishing Main Story. Missing "Rewards"

+
I finished the game for the first time earlier today and when I loaded up the save after the credits I started walking around when I noticed an NPC I hadn't seen before. Its either a bug, some story extra I missed, or an obscure reference to something in the game that I dont understand.

Who's this guy with a robot head but human everything else? I havent seen an NPC like this anywhere else. Scanning them showed they have NPC info.
Ohashi Saku. No affiliation, no criminal record.
photomode_20052021_113100.png

(notice the two guys in the background with their feet in the sidewalk...classic Cyberpunk)

The other thing was about the rewards it mentions finding in my inventory after the story. What are they supposed to be? I dont see anything in my inventory that wasn't there before aside from the keycard from Adam Smasher...is that the "reward" they mention?

I had already NPC swith this head (same as Militech's guy in training shard) but i don't know if it's after of before ending. There is a great chance that it's before, because i mostly do everything before launch "Nocturne Op55N1" :)

And for the reward, also great chance that could be Legendary Gorilla arms ;)
(Adam's Smasher it's for a container in a certain location. I don't want to spoil)

I had already NPC swith this head (same as Militech's guy in training shard) but i don't know if it's after of before ending. There is a great chance that it's before, because i mostly do everything before launch "Nocturne Op55N1" :)

And for the reward, also great chance that could be Legendary Gorilla arms ;)
(Adam's Smasher it's for a container in a certain location. I don't want to spoil)
Yeah, great, you get that AFTER you finish the game. I was looking all over the place, the apartment, my inventory, never saw this at all. I have only finished the game once (to be fair). I don't go beyond the 'point of no return' (Nocturne Op55N1) now because I'm not fond of any of the endings, that's just me. It was a jaw dropping moment for me to end that first game floating in space and I was playing as a Nomad. :sneaky:

OH, I have seen this guy a couple of times in my game. Once at the beginning and later on towards the end. thought it was a bit odd and he seems to be the only one.

I find one ! Not easy at all, they are pretty rare :)
0d7df8fd-7edf-47d2-8e5d-7c82e5ae8496.PNG

And for those who could wondering if it's before or after the end :
ca3384bd-212a-4a59-ac57-6146f00af240.PNG

It's way before :)
Just after meet Goro at the Tom's Diner.
Ok... I have practically clean all the Assaults for reach the level 30, but hey... It's at the start of the main quest anyway :D

Top Bottom