Nameless Quest

+
Nameless Quest

first of all sorry, if this is a repeated post, but, i've completed the nameless quest, and the next one, where we fight the Djinn, but now only shows NAMELESS, but with nothing to do, and the story wont continue, and checked online, and they are saying for me to go back in the saves, but in the mean time, because i was trying to "force" something to happend, i've done several side quests, and contrats, i really dont want to go back, also my last save is from wayyyyy before the nameless quest

Is this a bug, or do i have to do something?

It might be a bug, however, I don't think you shouldn't worry since you already completed the quest right unless you mean that you can't proceed with 'The Last Wish' quest(Yennefer Djinn quest) ?

thats the problem, i've completed it, and the last wish one, now i have no quest to be done in the main story, and i dont know how to go back to novigrad

No offense, but this game is extremely bugged, and it's HUGE. If you haven't learned by now when playing huge games like Skyrim, this, etc. to MANUALLY SAVE at least every 15 minutes or before, during, and after EACH quest regardless of size so you can AVOID this very issue, then consider this a painful wake up call. CD red isn't going to fix your no name bug either. Go back to the earlier save and replay everything, though this time don't be lazy or naive about manually saving OFTEN. People that only rely on auto saves or check points deserve this kind of punishment as maybe they'll actually get angry enough at the devs for releasing a game in such an unpolished state and for being too cheap to hire several hundred testers to find these bugs before you or I find them. I mean, games like this pull in hundreds of millions of dollars. They CAN afford it.

Yah youre right, i should know better, but ive actually save....a lot.
but i cant create a new save for every mission, i was not expecting for this to happend, i though that this...by doing some other quest, would change things...Anyway..

Top Bottom