Nancy is bugged (solution found)

+
Nancy is bugged in my game questwise.

Im trying to do the 'A Like Supreme' quest now, but nancy doesn't call me after a day. She doesn't call me at all.

Also the 'killing in the name' quest says that i need to complete other jobs to be able to call Nancy, I've read that you need to meet Nancy by doing other jobs to be able to call her. Well, I've completed 'The Second Conflict' quest and thus I've met Nancy, but I still cannot call her and she also doesn't call ME for the 'A Like Supreme' quest, so how do i fix this? (fixed by verifying game files )

Last edited:
I have waited a few but I don't get a call :(
I manually waited instead of skipping too but no luck. I have alot of progress that will be lost if i were to move to an older save file.
I also have "Killing in the Name" quest. (Wait for Bes Isis to call)
Any suggestions?

I played close to the end of the game. And I've completed most of the side jobs. But Nancy doesn't call me. What should I do?

Attachments

• img.png
    img.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 3,865
So, since I finished the main story and Johnny isnt likely to do the Samurai gig - or any gig for that matter - I can assume Nancy will never call me?

Im beginning to feel bad, since Panam and Dakota are both also ghosting me.

The samurai thing is a major side
So, since I finished the main story and Johnny isnt likely to do the Samurai gig - or any gig for that matter - I can assume Nancy will never call me?

Im beginning to feel bad, since Panam and Dakota are both also ghosting me.
Samurai gig thing is a major side quest chain with Kerry Eurodyne. not part of the main story. Also need to do this chain to improve relations with johnny to get the magic 70% for the solo run into Arasaka ending.

I just had the same problem, some reddit users had the solution: fast travel back to the Arasaka Estate where Denny lives. As soon as you enter the property Nancy will call. Worked for me too after trying to wait in realtime and with time skipping.

I've done the Kerry mission and I have almost not other missions left. When I try to call Isis I get no answer. TI haven't tried the fast travel to Arasaka Estate yet but I will try that. I'm Xbox and would lose way too much play time to go back now. Most calls that come in feel real organic. For the most part I think they did a great job with that.

I just had the same problem, some reddit users had the solution: fast travel back to the Arasaka Estate where Denny lives. As soon as you enter the property Nancy will call. Worked for me too after trying to wait in realtime and with time skipping.

This worked for me. Nancy call was bugged for me even after I played several missions and past a few in-game days by playing and skipping.
Until I climbed back into Arasaka Estate and met bugged Denny by the sun chair as if she was trying to beat Henry without a bat. After a dozens of seconds walking around inside the estate, Nancy called me.

This worked for me. Nancy call was bugged for me even after I played several missions and past a few in-game days by playing and skipping.
Until I climbed back into Arasaka Estate and met bugged Denny by the sun chair as if she was trying to beat Henry without a bat. After a dozens of seconds walking around inside the estate, Nancy called me.

Tried that, sadly didn't worked, even reinstalled the game but that also didn't solved it so now I just run the game wait for additional hours in game

She doesn't call, you need to call her back after doing the Samurai gig with Kerry.

This is what I did as well. I went ahead with "A Like Supreme", completed the quest, and then just called Nancy myself and it worked fine. Having "Killing in the Name" just sitting in my quest log was driving me nuts.

Short version:
Drive from Denny's mansion down the hill manually. (Towards main mission: ''NOCTURNE OP55N1''

This might be helpfull for some people atleast it was really good luck in my case, I had tried everything I could find and lost hope to complete ''A LIKE SUPREME'', but than as I was heading towards the ''NOCTURNE OP55N1'' mission as I was heading down from Denny's mansion, I suddenly got a call from Nancyat the location on my screenshot.
1666035645394.png

Short version:
Drive from Denny's mansion down the hill manually. (Towards main mission: ''NOCTURNE OP55N1''

This might be helpfull for some people atleast it was really good luck in my case, I had tried everything I could find and lost hope to complete ''A LIKE SUPREME'', but than as I was heading towards the ''NOCTURNE OP55N1'' mission as I was heading down from Denny's mansion, I suddenly got a call from Nancyat the location on my screenshot.View attachment 11325035

This worked for me, thanks.

nothing works for me. Skipping time, fast travelling to the mansion, driving down the hill, just nothing advances A Like Supreme. I don’t get a call. Main mission is waiting at Nocturne quest, got the quest to enter Dog Town. I also don’t hear anything from Panam, Judy and River anymore. Will i be able to continue these quest lines after Dog Town?
Post automatically merged:

Dying and reloading checkpoint fixed for me!

Last edited:
nothing works for me. Skipping time, fast travelling to the mansion, driving down the hill, just nothing advances A Like Supreme. I don’t get a call. Main mission is waiting at Nocturne quest, got the quest to enter Dog Town. I also don’t hear anything from Panam, Judy and River anymore. Will i be able to continue these quest lines after Dog Town?
Post automatically merged:

Dying and reloading checkpoint fixed for me!
Hello there. I can advice something. Go in Arasaka Mansion. Not the fast travel point, i meen exacly to the mansion. It's nearby with Danny's house. Go down to the street and you will see a gate with Arasaka logotype. Use double or power jump to get over the wall and go in the house.
20231029201214_1.jpg
After i left that house - Nansy call me. Hope it will help you too.

Top Bottom