NBA 2K16

+
NBA 2K16

Alright welcome to the thread dedicated to NBA 2K16 just post anything you want related to the game here.

Reviews:
Reviews are out for NBA 2K16.

GG FIFA
GG Madden
GG PGA Tour
GG MLB
GG NHL

2K has the sports game crown this year.

Last edited:
I have to say it's amazing on screenshots and even more in videos. The textures, animations, clothes... Really good. Too bad I don't like basket.

I have to say it's amazing on screenshots and even more in videos. The textures, animations, clothes... Really good. Too bad I don't like basket.

I love basketball so you know I'm in love with this game lol

But in general it's the best looking game out there graphics and animation wise and plays so smooth.

I had fun playing NBA Live '97. That was the last basketball game I played. This one looks amazing though.

Damn, thats like 18 years ago lol first basketball game I played was NBA Live 2004 but started playing 2K from 2K6 and haven't gone back to Live since. 2K is by far the superior game.

I highly recommend picking this up it's something else, from the gameplay and graphics and presentation to the game modes and customization it's everything you can ask for in a basketball game and more.

Damn, thats like 18 years ago lol first basketball game I played was NBA Live 2004 but started playing 2K from 2K6 and haven't gone back to Live since. 2K is by far the superior game.

I highly recommend picking this up it's something else, from the gameplay and graphics and presentation to the game modes and customization it's everything you can ask for in a basketball game and more.

I also kind of remember all those Bulls-Jazz finals in the 90's. But I liked the Sonics :p Not very interested in sports games anymore though.

I also kind of remember all those Bulls-Jazz finals in the 90's. But I liked the Sonics :p Not very interested in sports games anymore though.

Wish I was alive during MJ's three peats but he is the reason I started watching the NBA and it was tough being a Bulls fan till we drafted D Rose but all his injuries have been tough as well and whenever we are healthy we run into Lebron James...

Oh and in 2K16 you can make the Sonics court and jerseys with the editor, here's some examples.

We never got to see any Basketball on TV here, but our schools had competitive teams, and it's the only ball game without a stick I ever enjoyed playing. And watching... the Harlem Globetrotters came over once, and I got to go to that. You've both just made me realise Basketball is the only sport i've enjoyed on the computer too, and it's been a long time too since the last... I may just try this new one out.

Last year I was able to pick up NBA 2K14 on ps4 for 10 euros, decided "what the hell" and gave it a try. The visuals were pretty damn stunning indeed, it ran at a smooth 60fps as well. Pretty impressive for a launch title, but the game really wasn't for me. I can see though why someone who would be more into the subject would have fun with it :p

We never got to see any Basketball on TV here, but our schools had competitive teams, and it's the only ball game without a stick I ever enjoyed playing. And watching... the Harlem Globetrotters came over once, and I got to go to that. You've both just made me realise Basketball is the only sport i've enjoyed on the computer too, and it's been a long time too since the last... I may just try this new one out.

I heard the UK got something called BT Sport and they partnered with ESPN and you can watch games on there, as for 2K16 it raises the bar on another level. I've never played a sports game hell even a game that looks so good in motion and runs so smooth and has the amount of flexibility in game modes and editing.

---------- Updated at 08:57 AM ----------

Last year I was able to pick up NBA 2K14 on ps4 for 10 euros, decided "what the hell" and gave it a try. The visuals were pretty damn stunning indeed, it ran at a smooth 60fps as well. Pretty impressive for a launch title, but the game really wasn't for me. I can see though why someone who would be more into the subject would have fun with it :p

Lol I'm addicted to it right now I can't stop playing it, sometimes I literally have to force myself to get off and study.

More.

---------- Updated at 09:02 PM ----------

I'm thinking about making a thread about 2K16 but I'll probably do it tomorrow.

The last basketball game I played was NBA Jam, I think... back in my Sega Mega Drive.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Jam

I don´t enjoy sports games too much, unless I play them with friends (we ocassionally gather up with some friends to play PES 2v2, for instance). But I can definitely appreciate the stunning graphics NBA 2K16 has, no doubt.

Top Bottom