NCPD Found Mad Max Truck in Cyberpunk 2077 !! | Cyberpunk 2077 Easter Egg | Video Montage | Pc |

+
Hello Guys
Welcome to the Video: Cyberpunk 2077 Hardcore Fight With V and Razor Hughes in the mission Beat The Brat.

00:00 - Combat Time
02:57 - Relaxing Time after Fight

Goodluck

🖐🏻Hello Gamers🖐🏻, 😚How Are You Doing😚
Welcome OR Welcome back To RikbieL Channel, i hope you Enjoy This video.
This part We have a Video about : Valerie (V) BACK TO NIGHT CITY After a Long JOURNY | V Meets Judy alvarez | Cyberpunk 2077 Montage | Pc | Gameplay

🎃Thanks for watching🎃

🔴Other Cyberpunk 2077 videos 🔴
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
🔷Cyberpunk2077 | Razor Hughes Combat Fight | Voice Effect ON | low lvl V vs High lvl Razor
https://youtu.be/_tWSElrluYY
🔷Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.3 Benchmark | RX 580 8G | i7 4790k | 900p Test | 1600*900 | All Settings
https://youtu.be/wPopQ2fRMdA
🔷Valerie (V) BACK TO NIGHT CITY After a Long JOURNY | V Meets Judy | Cyberpunk 2077 | Montage | Pc |
https://youtu.be/8Am_ZqY5esc

🟢Good Luck Guys And Take Care😘
🎃🕷️Happy Halloween🕷️🎃

Kinda like the idea using the voice lines for an emotional recap video but you could have make it even more emotional if you would have used detail or closeups shots in combination. or some backflash blends showing their time back in the days by actual gameplay or cutscene material - or at least fading in judy here and there on the road or in the sky.

anyways overall seeing this after leaving NC for several month now was quite nice - got some backflashes myself during the monologues :)

Kinda like the idea using the voice lines for an emotional recap video but you could have make it even more emotional if you would have used detail or closeups shots in combination. or some backflash blends showing their time back in the days by actual gameplay or cutscene material - or at least fading in judy here and there on the road or in the sky.

anyways overall seeing this after leaving NC for several month now was quite nice - got some backflashes myself during the monologues :)
thank you for your comment..... i try next time created better videos.... good luck ...

This part We have a Video about : Evelyn Parker & Jackie Welles Grave Location | Cyberpunk 2077 Montage | Pc | Video Montage

🎃Thanks for watching🎃

🎃🕷️Happy Halloween🕷️🎃

Last edited:
@RikbieL Threads merged and moved to Community.

This forum is not a place for advertising one's YouTube channel, so please use this thread if you plan to link more of your videos in the future.

Feel free to edit the thread title if you want.

This part We have a Video about : Mad Max Truck in Cyberpunk 2077 ??! | Cyberpunk 2077 Easter Egg | Video Montage | Pc |

Thanks for watching

Top Bottom