NCPD Reported Crime: Dredged Up bug

+
In the NCPD sidequest: Dredged Up, if you just follow the trail of blood to the body and then loot it, without ever scanning the blood, you won't be able to finish the quest.

It will just remain there, unsolved.

You can scan the blood after looting the item, which will update the quest, but it wont recognize that you already looted the body.

Can confirm. I didn't realise there was a second part to the quest. I proceed to find the other enemy that's been screaming about wanting to kill me, so I discovered him hiding down there, saw the "!" quest marker on the body and looted it. Game says Job Completed, but didn't actually complete for the 2nd part of it which is the "Reported Crime: Dredged Up" side quest where you have to scan the blood trail first.

Looks like I can kiss goodbye to my 100% NCPD hustles in Watson. *sigh*

Did the exact same thing. It's the last thing left on my map to complete for 100% clear.

This scenario could possibly apply to any scanner hustle/mission where there's a lootable that's gated behind a trigger.

Yup. Same. Except I actually had looted the body during exploration (you know since it's open world and all) and it didn't trigger anything. I can't fathom how the items in these lootables aren't attached to actionlists that trigger the quest when player the player loots the item ...

Same problem here, can't complete NCPD quest.

Attachments

• photomode_25122020_232002.png
    photomode_25122020_232002.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 870
In the NCPD sidequest: Dredged Up, if you just follow the trail of blood to the body and then loot it, without ever scanning the blood, you won't be able to finish the quest.

It will just remain there, unsolved.

You can scan the blood after looting the item, which will update the quest, but it wont recognize that you already looted the body.
I got the same issue - are they going to fix it. I like this game and I'm tired of all bug crashes, dash boarding etc. This is the last achievment that I need. I'm dissapointed

Im here with you guys and this bug. Cant get achievement for Watson cause of it. Sent message to CDPR support.

Attachments

• Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.29 - 18.26.04.99.png
    Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.29 - 18.26.04.99.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 438
Im here with you guys and this bug. Cant get achievement for Watson cause of it. Sent message to CDPR support.
What they said?
Post automatically merged:

They can add just one more NCPD mission in Watson and when you finish it, you can get the achievment or just fix the current NCPD

Last edited:
I'm also having the same issue, but with the Watson NCPD Scanner Hustle 'Dangerous currents'. I collected the items too soon and now the icon won't go away, so I can never complete this task

Its still bugged.I just cant %100 because of this sh*t. When they fix this.I dont want to play with new character and finish all the watson missions again.Just want my achievement.

Ugh. I made a post about this mission bug two months ago. I didn't see any updates on the patch list, so I thought I'd look through the forums to see if it was fixed yet. It's beyond disappointing that they STILL haven't fixed this. I haven't touched the game since I encountered this bug.

You beat me to the punch! I just checked too.

I can't even believe that this STILL isn't fixed. This is ridiculous.

Top Bottom