Necrophage Custom Cards

+
Hey guys,
thinking about future card packages to come with the new expansion circles I tried to make some cards myself :cool:I ended up creating too many for one circle but whatever^^

What do you guys think? I tried to web most existing necrophages together and give MO a new way of graveyard control, supporting Mourntart, Abaya and foglets. you can either consume the tokens or save them for a gigantic mourntart hehe. the bronzes themselves are a bit on the slower side bc it would be too OP if you had insane tempo and carryover at the sime time (looking at you viy)
I hope eventually something akin to this will be in the game :beer:

Grave_Hag.png
Alghoul.png
The_Living_Dead.png
Wight.png
Vetala (1).png
Ignis_Fatuus.png

Last edited:
i really love your idea and devs should think to use that. You create a new archtetype and also give some news engines for monsters

Cool ideas. Actually I've 2 cards I'd like to share but idk where else to post them so I will post here (they're Necrophages so it fits the topic). :)

Mourntart
Mourntart.png

Devourer
Devourer 3 pow 8 prov.png

Okay, now my idea for Mourntart is obviously going against your idea for those cards lol. But I think maybe instead of ALL THOSE cards we could just make one who steals corpses from enemy gy and puts it into your own owuld be cool, it would still support the original Mrntart. ^-^

Last edited:
Cool idea :beer:
I would prefer if it was a bit more complicated tho, so that you have to manage your Corpse piles like a proper resource.

Top Bottom