Need a fix on minimap

+
First time playing and getting use to handling and navigating in NC is impossible without crashing your vehicles at corners because the mini-map is too zoomed in. And it's very annoying specially if your driving on highways. Just so you thought your pathway is going on straight lines and getting your ride on full throttle, The mini-map will suddenly shows you too turn left or right, and you can't anticipate it quickly cuz the navigation map is too zoomed-in

Completely agree. Would've been nice if there was a heads up display like many racing games have for street navigation. Players could turn it off or on. Surprised they don't have this in the game, since it would fit with the world, and we see the technology appearing in the real world.

I'll second this request. The mini map is OK for walking or running around the city, but is unusable for high speed vehicle travel. Two possible solutions could be, 1) let the mini-map zoom out depending on the speed you are travelling, or 2) augmented reality display GPS option when you use a vehicle.

I totally agree with this. You basically cannot view the city while riding the bike/vehicle because you have to stare at the mini map all way long for to not crash your ride/miss the turn, which is really disapointing.

I really enjoying playing this game, ang much appreciated for your huge work, but the only thing above drives me crazy:)

You know, i turned off the minimap completely. Navigating the streets using landmarks made the gameplay a bit more interesting.

Agreed, this causes a lot issues when trying to navigate as suddenly you will you missed the turn and crash more often. Need a fix on this.

Yes, projecting the navigation trails onto the street, instead of projecting them on the mini map, would be much less stressful.

Yes, projecting the navigation trails onto the street, instead of projecting them on the mini map, would be much less stressful.

This.

They could use the HUD type display used during the races. Will also fit a lot better into the futuristic setting than having to follow a dotted line on a GPS like map.

This.

They could use the HUD type display used during the races. Will also fit a lot better into the futuristic setting than having to follow a dotted line on a GPS like map.

I didn't know that such functionality already exists and just looked it up on YouTube.
It looks good enough; one would just need an option to make it a bit less intrusive looking (more transparent?).

If they brought that into the main game one could really drive through Night City in a way more relaxed manner.

I was about to start a topic about this also. Simple fix would be the map to zoom out when you're in a car and you reach a certain speed.

Top Bottom