Need advice from experts on "skippy".

+
So the Skippy description in game says you need cyberware to take full advantage of the weapon. But I thought I read that this gun was special and did NOT need cyberware. Which is it? I spent a lot of time looking for this weapon because I thought it did not require cyberware and I am playing a character that will not use any cyberware they are not forced to by the government (game).

So the Skippy description in game says you need cyberware to take full advantage of the weapon. But I thought I read that this gun was special and did NOT need cyberware. Which is it? I spent a lot of time looking for this weapon because I thought it did not require cyberware and I am playing a character that will not use any cyberware they are not forced to by the government (game).

hey! literally tried this out right now, so you do not need any cyberware to utilize the gun. I removed the smart link cyberware, that allows you to use smart guns. And skippy works just fine. Whether it is stone cold killer or puppy loving pacifist it worked without the smart link cyberware.

Hope that helps!
also check out this vid

:)

hey! literally tried this out right now, so you do not need any cyberware to utilize the gun. I removed the smart link cyberware, that allows you to use smart guns. And skippy works just fine. Whether it is stone cold killer or puppy loving pacifist it worked without the smart link cyberware.

Hope that helps!
also check out this vid

:)

That help me SO MUCH thank you! I thought i only needed to use him for 50 times to incapacitate targets I did not realize I had to actually KILL targets with the legshots! That is going to be very difficult.

That help me SO MUCH thank you! I thought i only needed to use him for 50 times to incapacitate targets I did not realize I had to actually KILL targets with the legshots! That is going to be very difficult.

can't you just shoot them one more time to kill them once they're incapacitated?

can't you just shoot them one more time to kill them once they're incapacitated?

You mean to get the kills? as long as the enemy goes down it counts as a kill tbh.

I think the game cannot comprehend non leathal take down and an actually kill sometimes. It was super anoyying when trying to incapacitate the cyberpsychos for regina. But i digress. let me know if you have any questions or questions :)

i wouldn't know how the happy puppy thingie mode works, as my characters have used the stone cold killer mode.

I do that all the time. first I use non-lethal hacks on enemies and then I go around and execute them if they are wanted.
It was super anoyying when trying to incapacitate the cyberpsychos for regina.
never had problems with that, even when shooting them in the head with my nekomata tech sniper rifle.

I used this gun for only a little while. It ruined my game play as everything became too easy.

Now, other pistols are as well op as hell, but do make the game play more interesting, you know like......actually aiming.

Archangel is my pistol of choice. I dont even use anything else now.

Skippy is a smartgun and you need a smartgun link to take advantage of the feature - the bullets change course to hit their target.

my weapons of choice are: slot 1) either a legendary M-10 lexington pistol or legendary dying night, slot 2) legendary moron labe, slot 3) overwatch or breakthrough also legendary

Top Bottom