Need CP 2077 NAOW

+
Its starting to drag out, I need this game soon. Can we get some new info in the near future please?
Pwety pwetty pwease :(

I want the game so bad the next several months will feel like an eternity. The worst part is there is literally no new info about the game, I'm chomping at the bit for some new deets.

Partially feels like yesterday when the very first trailer came out. Perception of time 'n all. Is that too long in the past? OK, let's try again:

Not that long ago if you think about it. Or the very first game play demo with the apartment, Jackie, etc

So are ~7 months from now on really that bad? I think not.

Perhaps the additional wait makes it even sweeter. One thing for certain; I'd rather play the more refined version from September than April.

Partially feels like yesterday when the very first trailer came out. Perception of time 'n all. Is that too long in the past? OK, let's try again:

Not that long ago if you think about it. Or the very first game play demo with the apartment, Jackie, etc

So are ~7 months from now on really that bad? I think not.

Perhaps the additional wait makes it even sweeter. One thing for certain; I'd rather play the more refined version from September than April.

Ahhh I miss the time of that demo! I was having a really stressful day and they uploaded that gameplay video, and I just watched it over and over... It helped a lot :D those were fun times

I can wait until September no problem, this semester I have no time anyways. But, I wouldn’t complain if they released a tiny little bit of gameplay for me to rewatch like the first one hehe

Top Bottom