NEED HELP! Console commands to edit a minor quest objective to say it's been completed instead of failed?

+
I did the quest "Hunting a Witch in Velen" way earlier in my NG and noticed I had failed the objective "Eavesdrop on gossiping women." I'm going for 100% completion so I figured there was some sort of console command I could use maybe to correct this? I tried using "addfact( q104_still_follow_gossip) which is as far as I can tell the quest ID for the Eavesdrop objective, but it doesn't look like it does anything. Any help would be appreciated it's the only failed objective I have and it bothers the crap out of me LOL.

This is the QuestID I believe for the mission I'm trying to "fix". I believe it's the correct one.

== quests/part_1/quest_files/q104_mine/phases/q104_keira_introduction.w2phase:
keira_part1_dd_stop
q101_ciri_met_witch
q104_activate_portal_bath
q104_activate_skull
q104_completed
q104_found_cart
q104_found_pond
q104_found_stone
q104_husband_to_witch
q104_husband_told_about_witch
q104_keira_goes_to_mine
q104_keira_intro_test
q104_looped_chat
q104_met_keira
q104_still_follow_gossip
q104_talked_to_villager
q104_to_mine_now
q104_unblock_running
q104_unblocked_running
q104_visited_queue

I heard something about having to put removefact(q104_still_follow_gossip) first maybe? I just can't seem to find much info on it. Thanks again everyone!
Post automatically merged:

All of the other objectives were completed fine, I was just running around and I guess stumbled through the village not knowing about it and failed that specific objective only, figured it's not really cheating or anything just a stupid mess up on my part and I don't want to reload 12 level-ups back..

Last edited:
Top Bottom