Need help on Books :D

+
Need help on Books :D

After playing and completed the witcher. I now want to find the real life "The Witcher" books to read.Can anyone tell me which book to get? I know theres like a few of them...Please help! Thanks!

I can't find any online stores that ships to where i stay, Singapore.And the bookstores in my country don't have the book.Amazon does not ships to Singapore too, even thought they claim that they ships internationally.Can someone help please? Link me to a international online book store that sells the book.

The US edition of the book can be ordered at Barnes & Noble http://www.barnesandnoble.com and I'm pretty sure they send to Singapore.It won't be out until May, though...

Yeah, if you want the first book of short stories now order from the UK, amazon has a good nice amount of them and lowest cost the equivalent of about 8$ american.UK is releasing the first novel in the series in sept. '08 according to amazon UK.

SaMmM12345 said:
Btw what is the difference between the red cover and brown cover "the last wish book"?
None whatso-frickin'-ever. It's just the cover. I guess the red one is meant to cash in on the game's obvious worldwide popularity. In other words: Brown was there to prepare ground, red is there to collect the swag.

Don't you have a friend in those countries where the book is available. If he/she buys it and sends it to you, it might be cheaper and less complicated.

Top Bottom